Advanced Target Assessment Units

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
So I checked Entropedia, Ive hunted 100s of the mobs listed and still can not seem to loot any Advanced Target Assessment Units. Any idea on what drops these dam things these days?

Thanks.....

So I checked Entropedia, Ive hunted 100s of the mobs listed and still can not seem to loot any Advanced Target Assessment Units. Any idea on what drops these dam things these days?

Thanks.....

Removed from game sense VU 12.7 or 12.8 (VU whit all new guns). That how it looks atm...

Removed from game sense VU 12.7 or 12.8 (VU whit all new guns). That how it looks atm...

Wow really? So no more Apis anymore? That was my favorite gun to use and to make :(

Believe the L Apis print does not need the Atau

So what are we supposed to do with our APIS Blueprints?!

Thats wierd, maybe Advanced Target Assessment Units have just become more rare but who knows they could have been removed which really would suck and not make sense :(

This is the part I been waiting for people to notice

Arkadia adjusted the SIB levels and ppl freak out

Calypso REMOVED the materials for old weapons and make a whole new line which makes the old bp's useless and now the supplies in ppl storage running out

Which is better? o_O

I've got 11,37 ped in storage ... Taking offer from 2000% onwards.

Angel

Oh well, to easy, it is what it is. I will find a new gun to make :)

I thought I had some in storage but I've only got 325 basic ones.

Apparently they still drop even if rarely, because there are daily sales on AH and I personally have no luck selling mine below MU in Twins when I come by :)

Back