Question: amplifier in hunting & crafting ?

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
hello all ,

Every now and then I cannot help thinking what amplifies -or is there even an amplifier on these professions like in mining- loot in crafting and hunting. You see, there is "no" material like mining amps which we can hold on to in those other 2 professions, or maybe we dont know it yet we use them everyday unknowingly? :laugh:

I am lvl 32 miner, lvl 56 hunter and most of the time I mine amped. so I am open to any of your "wild" guesses about this. my own are:

P.S. this is no usual LOOT theory like server issues, avatar luck,etc.

Hunting loot amplifiers which I happen to hear a lot from hunters:

- amps we use on guns
- enhancers ( most obvious )
- other weapon attachments
- L guns?
- unl. guns?
- armor?

Crafting opinions

Pull the bar all the way to condition, and thats all there is.

Last edited:
my 2pec:
For crafting put the slider on condition.
For hunting the closest you come is something like m2100 with an e-amp 15 and the most expensive scopes and lasers sights you can get.

still a mystery about hunting. No condition bar or no amplifiers on them that says: "this will increase your find"

In mining you can switch areas, finder, amp.

In hunting you can switch areas, weapon, mob? And like Hagbard said: you could increase the cost to kill a mob to get more loot, however that doesn't mean your loot > cost to kill.

In crafting you can switch machine, blueprint, condition bar?

It's obvious:)

In hunting the HP level of a mob brings you bigger loot ( also bigger lost)

Mining:

bigger loot - bigger amps

Crafting:

Set the bar to condition

Hunting:

Mob HP level

Let's take an example: you can hunt punny with DOA SH T10 +the bigest amp+most expensive laser/scopes - but you will not get bigger loot, simple as that...maybe you will hit a hof someday, but that is just the loot pool turning

Back