An Interesting conversation about nothing .......

Grandmaster

Guardian
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage
Someone was selling nothing today for 200 peds. So being curious I inquired to find out more .....

Our Story Begins

Naika: hey

Naika: want to buy it ?

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: i'm interested, can you send me a link so i can see the market value plz

Naika: oh, it got no mu cus its a very rar material u use it for crafting nothing

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: hmm, is that like ep blueprints?

Naika: no more like nothing
<Pause>
GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: i don't see it on entropidia, is it a new item?

Naika: nah, it was here since release but ppl forgot about it cus its nothing

Naika: i´m the only one who got this special nothing for sale ppl are afraid of selling it cus they calculate a lot more mu in the future

Naika: maybe it will tripple the value of nothing in a few years

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: hahaha touche'
GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: you win my friend

Naika: :D
Naika: YEAH !

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: :)

Naika: I WON A SECOND NOTHING ! :D

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: at this rate you will be the nothing king/queen in no time

Naika: yeah soon i will got a shitload :D

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: who knows with 2 they might mate, i mean who about nothings habbits

Naika: wow that will blow my mind

So I bring this to the community, how should this story continue. Write something cool/stylish and I will add it to chat, lets see where this goes :laugh:

Overheard at the crafting table by Darth Revan:

Jambon: I just crafted 200peds of nothing.
Jungle Stalker: Dude, dont trade terminal that shit, some noob is buying it up ... check the forum.

Reported by Svarog:
Upon returning from last big hunting trip in EU my wife asked me on arrival "whats for dinner?"
"Nothing" I said.
She said, "that's our favorite! 3rd time this week. Your such a good hunter, how do always manage to find this mob...."

Last edited:
Someone was selling nothing today for 200 peds. So being curious I inquired to find out more .....

Our Story Begins

Naika: hey

Naika: want to buy it ?

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: i'm interested, can you send me a link so i can see the market value plz

Naika: oh, it got no mu cus its a very rar material u use it for crafting nothing

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: hmm, is that like ep blueprints?

Naika: no more like nothing
<Pause>
GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: i don't see it on entropidia, is it a new item?

Naika: nah, it was here since release but ppl forgot about it cus its nothing

Naika: i´m the only one who got this special nothing for sale ppl are afraid of selling it cus they calculate a lot more mu in the future

Naika: maybe it will tripple the value of nothing in a few years

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: hahaha touche'
GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: you win my friend

Naika: :D
Naika: YEAH !

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: :)

Naika: I WON A SECOND NOTHING ! :D

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: at this rate you will be the nothing king/queen in no time

Naika: yeah soon i will got a shitload :D

GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: who knows with 2 they might mate, i mean who about nothings habbits

Naika: wow that will blow my mind

So I bring this to the community, how should this story continue. Write something cool/stylish and I will add it to chat, lets see where this goes :laugh:

Well hopefully it doesn't end up with someone down 200 peds as they got nothing for it

Overheard at the crafting table by Darth Revan:

Jungle Stalker: Dude, dont trade terminal that shit, some noob is buying it up ... check the forum.

Added this comment.

LOL sounds about right

Reported by Svarog:
Upon returning from last big hunting trip in EU my wife asked me on arrival "whats for dinner?"
"Nothing" I said.
She said, "that's our favorite! 3rd time this week. Your such a good hunter, how do always manage to find this mob...."

Added this comment.

Back