An Old English Essay...

Luu

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Mighty Luu Buu
I found this while looking through some old cd's and thought i would post it as im bored :D. Still doesnt have a title :laugh:. The only thing we got told was that the character had to be hiding something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Diary this is going to be my last entry, for the end of my life is near. I will place a suicide note here.

To whomever finds this please forgive my sins, I will confess the worst for there are far too many for this one note. If you have read this note, please tell the police that I am gone and that they no longer need to use their resources in trying to capturing me. So far, I have been running for the last two years afraid of what might happen if I let the world know of what I have done. This is not just bad but terrible and I deeply regret what I have done. I do not know why I did this it was nothing like me. Maybe I was just having a midlife crisis and did not go about it rationally. Just because I did not go about this thing rationally, I have the world authorities after me. I am glad I was stopped and not allowed to finish off my twisted plans all for revenge. Do you want to know how I have been surviving? Well simple, I have been hiding out in the wilder ness inventing things eating anything that comes along, even human but wouldn’t you if you had the will to survive. Lately I’ve been inventing things to help me survive. I won’t tell you what I invented because it’s not to the point of this letter. I have been lonely ever since that day, but now after the terrible deed that I have committed I have to stay away from other people because they want to kill me. You want to know what I’ve done don’t you? Well honestly I’m not sure what to tell you or how.

Ok let’s begin at the beginning. About two to three years ago I was probably one of the most respected scientists, well inventor in England at the time. I won’t tell you what I was working on. But anyway I think it was around the 20th of April that I got a letter. In those days I got a lot of letters so as I looked through the post it didn’t concern me. Until I saw it was hand written. Oh did I tell you that I had a wife and two kids, my wife was called Natalie, my oldest kid was called Josh, he was three. He’s probably about five or six now. My youngest child was called Lauren, she was about three months. Back to this letter I thought it was like any other letter but this one was hand written and to be perfectly honest you don’t usually get letters that are handwritten. So I read this letter. As I read it I inspected the writing without paying much attention to what it actually said. At first after inspecting the writing I thought it was a letter from my wife’s ex boy friend. Ok you probably think that it was weird and it was. She had an affair before, I thought it was over. Me and my wife had talked about it she told me that it was over and I believed her. I was obviously wrong to do so as I found out after reading the letter again. Let me tell you why my wife was not at home. She was in a conference in Boston well so I thought. She had also taken the two kids with her to spend some more time with them and let them see their grandparents. When I got the letter she was a few days late coming home. The letter gave me a shock I mean I thought our marriage was going fine I mean we had been together for, what seemed like for ever. I remember the night before it got the letter getting ready to go to bed and finding her draws were empty. This got me wondering. I thought our marriage was fine but then we were getting into a lot of rows. I remember the last time we argued I very nearly hit her. I don’t know why I guess I just flipped. I am so glad I stopped myself. I suppose the marriage had been going down hill for the last 6 months. The letter shocked me but I wasn’t that unhappy when I got this letter because I felt like I needed to escape. I mean don’t get me wrong the marriage was good and so was the sex, when it happened that was. I got some more letters the following day saying that she was filing for divorce and that she was claiming custody because I was violent. Now that hit me where it hurt. To know I may never see my children again. In the letter, she carried on to say she had met the perfect man and he met all her needs. From now, my life just carried on spiralling downwards.

The next day after having that depressing letter I was fired from my job do, you know why? Because I was too expensive to keep and my idiotic boss didn’t have enough money to pay the other workers and the way that he solved it was he fired me. This really ticked me off I mean the letters didn’t, they upset me. I remembered to calm my self down. To do that I went to the little coffee shop on the corner on my street. This coffee shop was called Joeys. I don’t know if its still there, I think it probably is because it had good business. I like this shop because it was nice and cosy, they had friendly staff. Anyway as I was going to pay with my card but it was rejected. I made them try two maybe three times and still it was rejected, by now I felt like my head was going to explode. After that I went to the bank, HSBC to see why my card had been rejected and it said that I had no money in my account now. I was really down in the gutter and I had a debt to pay. I went home and thought about it, well for about 5 minutes after that I got bored and downed myself in whiskey and all the alcohol I could find. The next day I thought I would find a job so I could pay the debt but I couldn’t, I don’t know why. I found out the next day that all the money had been taken out of mine; well I mean our bank account. I couldn’t believe it. Therefore, with no way of paying of this debt I sat in solitude for a few weeks just drinking and eating until I ran out. After I ran out off food and drink I resorted to selling the things in my house just enough to keep me alive, I think I did this once maybe twice. I stayed inside getting smellier and the house got messier I didn’t have a will to tidy up. Whilst in hiding I read the mail and watched the bill warnings, get higher, I knew it was only a small amount of time before the Repo men came and claimed as much as I owed. I got more and more warnings about my electricity, gas and water and eventually they cut me off. I remember the day that they finally came I was sitting in the corner huddled up asleep when they knocked. I remember waking up to the shock I just stayed there dead still. Eventually they went away but they came back. They tried once maybe twice after that but I didn’t answer eventually they just broke in. I managed to hide myself just in time. They took many of the possessions that I had a lot of ornaments and antiques. They took the sofa too. The sofa I remember was the only comforting thing that I had in the house, and they took it. I suppose it wasn’t a bad thing because other wise I would have probably stayed there until I died. Instead of the sofa, I used a crate that I had from a pack of larger. Not comfortable.

The worst thing that happened to me at this point was a letter I received. It tore me apart inside. How would you feel to know your children had been taken away from you and one had died? I’ll tell you what I felt like shall I? I felt like there was no point in living. Why? Because I knew my kids would grow up without their farther one of my children had died because there wasn’t enough money to have the operation for Laurens brain tumour. Later on in the letter she explained the events that had happened. She went on to explain their living arrangements. They were living in a flat that had 2 bedrooms a kitchen and a lounge. The building was six stories they were living on the fourth floor. Can u believe they had to live in them cramped conditions, and if the window was left open Josh could easily have fallen out? The end of the letter saddened me the most, my wife went on to say she would not write again .I was really worked up and angry about this. I wanted to hurt someone. Therefore, I figured that the one person who had to pay was my ex-boss Andrew. I mean if I wasn’t fired there may have been enough money to pay of the operation and maybe they would be living in a more comfortable place.

So I emerged from my house craving revenge. When I emerged, the sun was so bright it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the brightness; I nearly retreated to my lair. While I was walking the street, it was obvious that no one had missed me not even my old friends. I don’t know why, I guess they didn’t really like me. Whilst on the hunt for sweet blood revenge I passed a gun shop. I decided to go in and see what they had for sale, as my life could not possibly get any worse. I remember walking in there seeing the rack of air rifles on the wall, the pistol, and the hunting guns all around the shop. Standing at the counter was a rather large man; he was well built and about 6ft 2 high. He was wearing a black T-shirt with a skull on it this person had a goatee; he also had an armful of tattoos. I remember freezing there staring at this man thinking to my self “should I steal something and run or just leave?” in the end I chose to ask if I could test out some of the pistols that were for sale with a silencer and asking how much they were. I fired 2 or 3 shots with each gun when I found the one that I liked I asked if I could have a few more goes with it. He gave me a couple more shots, as he handed them over and I had received all the rounds I loaded the gun with one bullet and turned and shot. The person fell dead. A pool of blood forming around him. I quickly removed the body and changed the sign on the door to closed, grabbed a clip of ammunition and a packet of matches. I ran from the murder that I had just committed.

As I ran I became more and more paranoid thinking that the police were going to be that around every corner there waiting for me. I was scared but still wanted revenge. I passed a school of primary children. They were all happy and cheerful paying in the grounds, shouting and laughing. I stopped dead in my tracks. Suddenly I had a thought, almost like a flash back but not quite the same when I was at work. It was of my ex-boss telling me about his children. So I thought he made me lose a child he should as well. I heard the bell ring. The children began walking back inside, their faces sad and gloomy as if they had lost something. I knew some of them were about to. This thought brought a evil smile to my face. I welcomed it.

Before I went to the school I hijacked a car by the road. The alarm screeching almost like someone was scratching a chalk board. The sound made my face contorted and my ears ache. I drove as fast as I could. People saw me do this but didn’t try to oppose me. I carried on just before the car hit the wall of the school. The adrenaline running through my body. All thought lost. I jumped out grazing my elbow, I didn’t feel it. The sound of the children in their class room screaming. The deafening crunch of the car hit the wall. I walked through the hole and shot the teacher. The horror on the little kids faces were tormenting their happy smiling faces now contorted with fear and wander. I shot all the teachers in the school. The school was only small but I knew that Andrews child was here. I saw a picture it contained the school in the back ground. I remembered it perfectly. She wore a white dress; she had golden brown hair, rosy red cheeks and hazel eyes. I gathered all the children into an enclosed room. I locked them inside. I scared them until they were too frightened to do anything. Until every single one was whimpering. I took a piece of string that I had doused in petrol and place it in the petrol tank of the car. I lit the string and ran for my life. As I got out of the car park panting, I turned. I saw the huge flaming ball of fire as the petrol tank exploded. I could still hear the children crying, howling in pain. As I heard this I began to cry realising what I had done. I turned and ran.

I wanted to survive so I did all I could to survive.

This is where I am now. In that school fire I killed 312 students, all innocent and 20 teachers. I know what your thinking how could he have done this? Shall I tell you? Anyone can do anything when they’re angry and not thinking straight or if they’re ill. I’m beginning to believe I was wrong in the head. So since that day I have been running and now it stops.

So whoever reads this please forgive my sins. I hope that I can comfort the people that I have hurt by taking the friends and families, is by taking my own life.

Farewell and Sorry

JACK ROLAND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(All characters are fiction and have no real life meaning)
Hope no one takes offence to this...if it is even offensive:(
Tell me what you think.:confused: :silly2:

Back