An undo Button for storage "compact".

Hotei

Guardian
Society
Miner's Mafia
Hotei Hotei Luck
I just screwed up and managed to "compact" my armor in storage. Spent the next 30 minutes fixing it. Is there any way that we could get an undo button for storage? I know it's my fault for hitting the button, but it sure would be nice to have a quick way to fix my mistakes.

I am thinking i'm not the first person to do this as well, and other people might like this too.

Thanks, Hotei

Good idea but maybe call it a Damnit! button ;)

Nice idea.
N
One for bad loots too :p

Small workaround, already suggested somewhere before.

If you had this "missclick" - immidiately close game, by clicking "X" for example. When you will log again, you will see your "old" storage before fckup.

If you had this "missclick" - immidiately close game, by clicking "X" for example. When you will log again, you will see your "old" storage before fckup.

Nice to know.

In times when I mined alot, I made an alphabetical list of all ores; refined ones, and the stones next to them; the empty spaces I filled with 1 dung (like morpheus and such). On the right I did the same for enmatters.
I few k ped later in ores stocked I accidently hitted the compact button.
You know, after a couple hours of tiding stuff up, getting used to the easy alphabetical system, getting a ton of different stuff, you think, ahh the perfect inventory strategy. and then with one frigging click of a button all turns into the frigging biggest mess of all.

I was so pissed that I sold the ores to trader; tt'ed the crappy one and took a full year break before returning (and I redrew my peds and partly chipped out). So yeah; I know your feeling
:

Thanks mate would give you rep, but told me i needed to spread it :/

Back