Price Check Angel (M) UL set

Most likely still around the 18k to 20k mark for a low tier regular set with adj sitting around 25k to 27k

Most likely still around the 18k to 20k mark for a low tier regular set with adj sitting around 25k to 27k
Thanks! See the adjusted from time to time, but I haven't noticed a set of regular hit the market. Wasn't sure how it compared.

I sold a a T5 (M) SGA set for +20k in February but I guess regular angel is worth a little more due to the possibilities in upgrading to adj. I would expect a lower tier regular Angel (M) set to be just south of +20k, in line with what Kenpachi said.

I sold a a T5 (M) SGA set for +20k in February but I guess regular angel is worth a little more due to the possibilities in upgrading to adj. I would expect a lower tier regular Angel (M) set to be just south of +20k, in line with what Kenpachi said.

That guy got a nice deal t5 sga angel is a nice grab for 20k.

That guy got a nice deal t5 sga angel is a nice grab for 20k.
I don't think so, it wasn't that many speculants on the set so compared to other sales I have done it felt like a "decent price". But all that being said, with all the liquidity issues there seems to be amongst players ingame now I guess all prices are a bit uncertain.

Back