Help: Another Auction Mistake

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Hey,

I just bid 6851 Peds on 378 Tier I Components. :(

Now I'm looking for cj Don Mogambo, or anyone who has him/her on FL or know his/her soc so that I might get into contact with him/her and ask if i can have some of my money back.

So please, if you know him/her contact me!

Regards
Thark

If i remember correctly he is in NBK elite.. or some NBK soc.. probably would be a good idea to contact one of the soc guys..

ty for the tip!!! I found him in NBK Elite, i guess i'm lucky it was one of the good guys who got the money, maybe i can persuade him to give some of the money back.

Thanks buddy!
Regards
Thark

ty for the tip, i can't find him on the roster in the soc terminal. I'll contact some guys on FL about it.

Thanks!
Thark

Just checked for u buds and he does show up in NBK elite :)

Yeah, for me he is one of those that don't stand in the right order. You know, like the first few names are ordered alphabetically and then the rest just does what they want xD

Thanks so much though, i gotta go to work now and i couldn't find a single dude from nbk elite online, maybe tonight though :)

Regards
Thark

Yeah, I would be careful when bidding if I were you. Remember, if the person doesnt give you the overbid back, it's your fault and not his :)

It's like the trade function, all trades are final. Even if it was a mistake etc.

I also had Tier1 components for sale.

Why didn't you bid on mine? :scratch2:

Joke aside, I'm glad you recovered the money :)

why didnt you search for him in the player register? it is now so easy to contact someone if you the name ..

Hey,

Yeah i know it's my fault but i hope he is cool and is gonna give me the money back (less a few peds for beeing awesome and honest and cool! ;-)

i did look for him in the player register and added him right away. he wasn't online though. but i wanted.to find out who i'm dealing with and what not plus i paniced and just wanted to do something.

Regards thark

ps: keep on calling me stupid and uncareful, i deserve it, dumn ass rooke move :-(

I'm in NBK Elite, if cj is too, you will get your peds back. You got lucky this time.

ty for the tip!!! I found him in NBK Elite, i guess i'm lucky it was one of the good guys who got the money, maybe i can persuade him to give some of the money back.

Thanks buddy!
Regards
Thark

I had a similar situation like month ago,one bid 30k on my 100 pedish blausarium on auk.And ofc i give it back.
Im pretty shure its more good plp out there who do the right thing when this happends.

//WL

If you are prone to do this type of accident maybe take peds off card and put them in storage. :eureka:

(selling Tier I comps @ boxes tt + 6k peds)

Thank you guys for all the good wishes. I hope this has a good ending too. Just FYI though, this is the first time this happened to me, with "another auction mistake" i meant that it happened to others and not me personally, i usually try to be extra careful with the auction.

If anyone has him on FL or is in the same soc, could you please ask him about his online times or ask him to contact me here or something? I added him ingame and have him on FL, and just wrote him like 2 minutes ago but he went offline before answering, probably just missed him while he was logging off. And i can't seem to find his pcf account.

would be so cool to get the money back.

Regards
Thark

If this and well you better learn from it and keep 0 peds on the ped card !!!

when you want to bid something just take the amount from storage.

i will deff not give you back not becose am bad person or that i need those peds but i just like to much money to give it away, even that it was yours once you bided on the item is not any more. You are so Lucky is not me.

I had a similar situation like month ago,one bid 30k on my 100 pedish blausarium on auk.And ofc i give it back.
Im pretty shure its more good plp out there who do the right thing when this happends.

//WL

is not about morals no one is in right to juge you in case you did not want to give it back.

Cj DOn Mogambo made a thread about this on our forum.

He will contact the bidder to settle things.

Steve Mischief
NBK Elite

is not about morals no one is in right to juge you in case you did not want to give it back.

True.I see your point.

But for me it was the right thing to do.Dont see any point to keep them.If i had done same misstake i would really hope that it got same happy ending.

Shit happends even that it is a final trade button.

Was no problem for me to pay it back anyway

//WL

Hopefully you do never a mistake at me, after i read that post, i never would give you back anything!. Not so to others!:) But a good task you tell this to everyone, so we all know how you would act in such situations. :eyecrazy:

Hey,

i just wanted to inform you that i got part of my money back. He returned my peds and i gifted him with 800peds for being honest Entropian. thanks for all the help especially to nbk elite for allowing me on their forum temporarily so that i could get in contact with him.

I hope very few of you ever experience this shock and the unnessesary costs resulting from these kind of misshaps

Regards
Thark

edit: changed wording to bettef reflect what i meant. And my phone actually did it ;-)

Last edited:
GRATZ! Glad to hear it worked out :)

Last edited:
Haha, true, i didn't think about the wording! My bad! I'll edit it when i get home. my phone and this website don't like each other so i can't scroll and write and what not so i have to tipe blind. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards
thark

Good to hear it's all settled.

:)

Back