Achievement: (another) one of the last adj ml-35's

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
18 months later...

We did it again! :) Team efford with my socm8 @warmdogg!

I've held on to the Starkhov LPR-30 (L) blueprint (L) since the last upgrade in 2021, along with enough "Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit 2" to finish the remaining clicks. The mechanomatrix are (almost) impossible to craft due to using old lootable stuff that doesn't drop anymore.

The one thing I missed to finish the LPR-30 clicks was "robot weapon amplifiers". This is old loot that used to drop from beacons and hasn't dropped for 5+ years. A very special thanks to @Hijacker27 and @Rattler Llama for selling me their robot weapon amplifiers that they've held on to for all these years.

Binx has been hanging on to a LPR-30 for over a year waiting for a ML-35 to pop up. The ML-35 upgrade requires a total of 3 LPR-30s, It only took me 2 clicks to make the other 2 we needed!!

uoW0ZKE.png

Total cost to make this one was aprox 7.8k including markup, + 18 months of waiting.
62th that's been made, 6th that I made
Some info about the weapon compared to a UL spirit for example..
140 range vs. 72.6 range
59.4 base dmg vs. 53
You can smack on a Mayhem Alpha amp on the ml35 and have lifesteal! The range makes it an insanely powerfull weapon.

Gun is on auction atm for +9.5k
Tier rate 117

I think i have a few of those old parts in storage too, if you stumble upon anotherone

Well done, Killa, and big grats a 6th time!

62th that's been made
62 minus one. Mine will never hit the market...

Congratulations!

I love my Adj. ML, upgraded from my original 2003 ML-35.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Ha...! Rickrolled!

Its range, well amped, and with lotsa enhancers turn this beauty into a beast...
:sniper:________________________________________________:bull:

Last edited:
Back