Another question for Pilots please!

blubalou

Guardian
Can a pilot provide a list of Ship Terminals on CND and CP please?

Or at least the numbering system so I can figure it out for myself?

i.e. CND - South #1 .... South #20 or CP Terminal #1, Bay #1 - Bay #20 (have no idea if this is even close, but that's what I'm trying to find out.)

Working on a tracker for a Soc mate pilot, and want to be able to provide a drop down list of what terminal the ship wound up in on its last flight.

Thanks!

For CND the terminals are divided on 4 levels. On each level there are 20(not sure exactly) terminals in N and the same number of terminals in S.

For CP I'm not sure, but I think that it has a similar arrangement as on CND, but there are no levels.

You can try and find a picture for CP and CND and see them exactly, just search here on EF for such a picture. Each ship can land on any terminal, it doesn't have a fixed location. There isn't a dedicated numbering system as far as I know, but most pilots use something like this for CND: lvl4 - 2N to show that a ship is located on CND at lvl 4, second terminal in N.

That's what I remember from my days of piloting.

Last edited:
Thanks Sitram, that's sort of what I'm looking for.

I did find an image of CP, but there is no information on it in regard to the hangars. I see what looks like 3 wings or terminals.

For CND, that sounds right based on the couple of times I've been there, but I had no luck finding that image... only found maps of the Biodomes.

But this gets me closer! Anyone else please?

Back