Another Silva Mak Unique Apartment

thoreau

Elite
Hiro Protagonist
For your enjoyment I present another unique Silva Mak apartment.

I told Silva that I would like an Asian themed space. After a little conversation and a few weeks, here is what she crafted.

She is indeed talented.

She not only has the ability to create new items by combining existing items, but she understands lighting and shadows. To really appreciate her work be sure to have your graphics settings on high and the lighting all the way to the right.

You can see it for yourself at Chikara yuujou Condos, 2B.

Take the teleporter to Sakura City. Middle building NE from the TP.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Wow! That is exquisite! My apartment (next door to you) is as pretty as my storage. Very nice. We must meet for some Sake. :)

*Sarcasm mode on* Oh, What an artist.. >.> *Sarcasm mode off*

Yeah...wtf?

*YOU* try lining up all that stuff and getting it to hang at odd angles. She used the existing and soemwhat limited items and decorations and puts them into interesting configurations.

She's actually trying to make this lame-ass game more enjoyable and making it look like it *should* look.

If you have something to say, say it. Otherwsie...what do the kids type these days? Oh yeah...

STFU!

Well done, Silva. I like it. Are those masks hanging in the loops of the tentacles? Good gawd...that is hard!

I just hope the new graphics engine doesn't bonk your art...too much.

Fantastic work once again.
Thanks Thoreau for sharing the pics, and Well Done to Silva Mak. :wtg:
Your apartment interiors never fail to impress me.
I especially like the sword balanced on the tip. :)

*Sarcasm mode on* Oh, What an artist.. >.> *Sarcasm mode off*

I saw other Silva's Projects and must say that I was impressed :tiphat:. She is using the regular objects in a way I would not dream of to create completely new furniture and original decorations. She side-stepped the awkward limitations MA put on us by not providing us with full crafting controls. I mean CRAFTING (as in Design and Create Completely New Objects with No Limitations as for Function, Shape, Material and Colour) NOT Crafting as in stuffing Crafting Machine with BP and material to get out either kak :laugh: (meaning residue) or one of the objects from the limited list of items Pre-Designed by MA Graphic Design Team (which has often very strange or no imagination :().

So yes, she can be considered an artist in a sense.

???????????????????

Do not listen to ignoramuses, who did not even bother to see your creations, Silva, and carry on the great work :wtg:

awwwwww thanks :))))))

Thanks for all your kind words.. how lovely :)

Actually I would be happy to meet Xaero anytime to give a guided tour and show what I get up to in EU.. have u seen The Cage yet?? my favourite thing so far I think lol... see link.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77620

infact Xaero.. why not come party there on Sat..
PartyatCage2copy.jpg

Last edited:
This is the second Silva Mak's appartment decoration that I have the chance to see.

Once again, what a great job!!!

Almost every thing in the appartment is a surprise.

Silva Mak has lots of imagination. Not every one has the ability to turn simple things into something amazing.

Thanks for sharing, thoreau.

But but but but :scratch2: :scratch:

how!???

I see things floating in mid air! Stuff inside other stuff not supposed to be!
Balancing weapons!

..gotta know some of thoe tricks!
Pleeeeaasse!!!

he he

Temple Goddess Voodoo Magic......and a lot of patience ;P

Thats another great master piece Silva Mak, I'm looking forward to the next one :yay:.

The only thing which is missing in it, is a little angry PET FOUL :laugh: Get one today !

emmm...... actually it is for keeping humans in... not wild animals ;)

nice job girl !!!

nice job girl !!!

Why bother with one dumbass when you got tons of appreciation? *shrug* Now don't be too nice... :scratch2:

Bad apples can also have tasty spots :D

Anyhow I WILL check out that cage - Silva seems to create little miracles of beauty!

:)

That is ok honey, dont worry about it :)))

Once again you show just what an exceptional artist you are ... your designs are nothing less than spectacular, and certainly original. I don't know HOW you do it my dear, but don't stop, because you ROCK!!

Best work so far by a long shot silvy{and i've seen it all lol}.

When we finally get that jamming session sorted out, can you bring the cage :laugh:. We could stick bogger in it and get him to listen. ;)

Shame the party only had 4 people at a time and all ND would play was disco music lol :silly2:

Great apartment as always !!

Transporter

:)

Really cool what you did with the appartment. I wish MA would add more furniture and decoration stuff in 9.1
If they don't...
...Well, maybe I'll have to play in Maya a few weeks and mail in to MA design team :)

Nice work Silva Mak

Wow! I missed that! Getting all those foul bones to line-up...boggles my mind. I have a hard enough time sticking guns to my wall...

I can't even get chewed gum to stick to my wall :(

PS: Bravo Silva - another great job for sure!
When I ATH I will have to have you come decorate my pad for me :)

You Rock Silva

Well, I've seen some of Silva's work, love it to bits....

Light to me is so important, ths 1st thing i notice is how it looks. if i walk into an apartment or shop and the lights wrong I dont stay, i carnt see stuff, I just think, this looks crap.

I have a shop in the caves and it was hell to get the light right, seems not important to some people but to me, its near the top of priorties.

So i ended up with 40 cozy candles, every kind of lamp I purchased, lila lamps, Chistmas candle Sticks, reddo's, rolf's and all kinds of nallo's. I finaly worked out nice ways of getting the light right.

Silva has all those candles now apart from afew, and I can see she knows just what to do with them...:eek:

Oh, Yes, most of Silva's Art can be seen in nice lighting in the New Oxford shop, for your eyes only....... (See Sig for details)..

• Tp to New Oxford
  • Run to the Deer
  • Take the left side
  • Down the Stairs
  • Turn right
  • 1st shop on the right
  • Shop 01

You rock this game Silva Big Time.....

Moonfish
(proud keeper of all Silva's Screen Art)

Back