Any societies taking a guy who just pretty much sweats?

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
Hello,

Would anyone want a guy who just sweats? (me).

1. I wont beg anyone to buy my sweat
2. I will probably not be very active I just mainly sweat 8 hrs a day

What Can I bring?

1. Nothing really - unless you wanna buy sweat from me for 1.5 ped per 1k
2. I might say things like hello or WOW i got to 1.9k Sweat skilll points randomly in society chat

What should you expect from me if I join your society?

1. To take up a slot in your society
2. to not complain
3. no drama
4. lots of me randomly talking about sweat

Please let me know if anyone would have a home for me! And yes I realize this isnt amazing but I am not going to be decietful and tell you about my waterfalls when all I got is a little bit of water next to the dirty boots. I am just a little lonely is all

i forgot - to make things even worse. I just sweat alone in rocktropia, not looking for a sweat buddy or team sweating. I walk a lonely road

Lets talk around 13.00 MA time.look me up from register. "Im Hitman guys"

You're welcome to Join Venture Industries, there are about 6 of us on RT atm. 2 of them sweating the haters daily just like you, you've probably even seen them! Lol

The reason you want to join a soc? Just chatting?
If you already doing that you can affort or like or whatever, I don't see the reason to join one.
Maybe it is wrong choice.
RT have a pretty much friendly and nice public chat anyway. You can't feel so much lonely.
If you looking for a mentor is another story.

PS. if you are annoying, you can be muted in soc chat the same like public chat anyway.

thank you for the numerous replies! I ended up joining gunslingers - seems like a good group of dudes.

Back