Question: Any1 looted a grafix card yet?

Have you looted Grafix card?

• Total voters
Indeed, I seem to have looted the Interwebnet. Its a rather interesting claim/deed, former owner being Al Gore apparently. Ty, I am now lord of the interweb. /reigns

Can you make a copy of that and put it in a zip file and e-mail it to me? I always wanted to check out what this interwebnet thingy is that everyone is talking about...;)

I killed one Eviscerator solo and got Kolonel. If I could make epic win, you can do it too! :D Maybe there is some Ferrari waiting for you in some Allophyl. :)

I voted yes .... :laugh:

Those who know me - will know why ;)

hm, no, i havent looted one.
i just voted yes cuz im bored

xD

LMAO :laugh:, fair enough, these things happen. I'll let it go this time but next time I'll have to kill you :banana: :sniper: :ninja: :launcher: :laugh:

if it dont say warants above your ava or deluxe, stormer or ND is a part of your name you can forget about it :D

I wouldn't worry these are probably already reserved, if you know what I mean

if it dont say warants above your ava or deluxe, stormer or ND is a part of your name you can forget about it :D

Don't forget, you also need to whine about loot even on profit runs :wise:

There's only going to be "thirty GeForce 9800 GT GPU‐based graphic cards, which will be put into select Entropia Universe loots"

So the chances of looting one are pretty slim, plus as MA have stated "select loots" I just know that hundreds of people are going to whine that it's all been rigged to favour ubers/MA favourites/1 day nubz/[insert whatever here]

:)

I think it will be spread out to where people on all levels will be happy... well mostly. That is assuming if anyone here is happy ever.

Don't forget, you also need to whine about loot even on profit runs :wise:

well you dont actually HAVE to whine...but if its not profit enough then its righteous to whine a litte :D

yay, i have 2 of these :yay: ...so my chances are pretty good it seems!

..mm...items..yum yum..:drool:

so apologies to Jane and a -rep to MA( for not anouncing,like with regen mobs)

they started to drop !

so apologies to Jane and a -rep to MA( for not anouncing,like with regen mobs)

they started to drop !

Apologie accepted Uni :shower:

& No I dont expect an apololgy from djarro :( some ppl think their right especialy when their wrong :laugh:

this is retard, why should you loot an graphic card ???????? and then ........ most of the noobs who post in this thread dont even know whot kind they need.

Gimme the one with the much numbers, it looks nice.

omg. if this will be lootable, they are dumber than you guys :rolleyes:

Well obviously u have no idea what u are talking about cuz one was looted today. Try readin up on the info givin and u might learn something for once.

Back