Anyone else experiencing this lately?

Morgotti

Provider
Society
Death unlimited
I have been getting this a lott lately. When you check the weapon you use and see that there is still more than enough for one kill you will get a row of Misses and cant finish the mob. Havent tried it with firearms but melee gives this often.

Yes its a feature, conclusion never go for the last kill ;)

/Wille

Nope, but mobs I have trouble killing always starts hitting faster when they only have low low health left ;) lol

That and the kill shot is normally a critical!

hmm dunno but I don´t notice that... maybe I just don´t hunt enough lately. lol

I have been getting this a lott lately. When you check the weapon you use and see that there is still more than enough for one kill you will get a row of Misses and cant finish the mob. Havent tried it with firearms but melee gives this often.

Each 10th mob or something close to that looks just like the pic you sent. Pisses me off.

Fyi: I am using SIB 10/10 weapons hit and damage, weapons are 15 levels lower than my current standing...... Love it! :) and I wonder why I have hunts with 60% and less in TT returns :D (500 ped ammo beast/dante on apis)

I wonder if it has a connection to our ISP and our bandwidth.. .

I was looking forward to some weird sexually charged thread about mob abuse when seeing that picture, but ended up highly disappointed after finally reading the text above it.

Last edited:
Yep. Also, the last hit will always leave the monster with less than 1 hit point left, requiring one more hit. Also, if the monster is fast regen, it will get a health tick, so it will need 2 more hits.

This can get really frustrating when you get a monster down to an empty hit bar and then because of ticks, misses, sub 1 hp left, etc. it takes 6 or more additional hits.

Back