Info: Anyone else has this bug?

pesok

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
John Foma Kalun
Hello there, weird bug i found and confirmed 3 times on different days. Here are the exact steps:

1) go up to cnd in shuttle(seat dont matter, and you dont have to be in team to reproduce)
2) once land on cnd press t to get to revival(usually heavy so faster than walking)

After that every 2-5 mins screen whites out(like when you TP) and comes back, also i can still hear in general chat all converstations that are currently going on on the ship(even though i am in city and not in team). Not sure if its related to the exact ship i took or most likely to the cnd/cp hangar that the ship landed in. I can hear pilots saying stuff like "This is cp" and "thank you" and such.

I have had the exact same thing happen, A group of us were going to CND for a hunt and we were in about 3 trips. When i got up there in the first group myself and 2 others could still see the local chat in the hangar down on calypso.

When they took off it went all white like I was reviving, but when it cleared I was in the same spot. Fixed it's self when the pilot relogged.

Was quite funny actually because I was ablt to keep the hunting team we had informed on the progress of everyone else.

Had it too,

and the bastard charged his next clients less than me :mad:

Was common knowledge I had to get planet side after WoF, I guess he felt it necessary to exploit me :mad:

I did think it was 10 ped more than I usually paid, but was too nice to make a scene, also I DID want to get back.

My fault for accepting price, I know, fault is my own.

But anyway, what a fucking arse lol :laugh:

To that person, I take screenies of every transaction ever made, a habit of mine...

You best stay out of my face for as long as you live, I wont forget :vampire:

I can live with the 10 ped extra, hardly breaks the bank, just the cheap arse low down, dickless, gutless attempt to make a measly 10 ped off me that makes me wanna puke.

Shame on you Pilot.

Hello there, weird bug i found and confirmed 3 times on different days. Here are the exact steps:

1) go up to cnd in shuttle(seat dont matter, and you dont have to be in team to reproduce)
2) once land on cnd press t to get to revival(usually heavy so faster than walking)

After that every 2-5 mins screen whites out(like when you TP) and comes back, also i can still hear in general chat all converstations that are currently going on on the ship(even though i am in city and not in team). Not sure if its related to the exact ship i took or most likely to the cnd/cp hangar that the ship landed in. I can hear pilots saying stuff like "This is cp" and "thank you" and such.

i have this.. first time i saw this while my bro played and got this effect.. then on my trip to cnd i got it too.. my bro said that its some kinda bug that happens coz the domes are too close to landing areas.. and if u happen to be in a dome that is near a landing pad and a ship lands there u will get this effect

Back