Alan Mo

Old Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Mr Mo Scotland
Last edited:
me me me me me :)

in...someone wake up sheeps n radio

Well, Kygon was the man that led us to victory against the favourites USA in a match a few years ago, one of WoF's biggest upset results I might add, so can't go wrong with him on board.

I've technically been in Team Scotland for 4 out of the last 5 years, and although all I do nowadays is sell off kit I don't use, I'd certainly be willing to get together any kit I still have to be part of WoF again.

I have to warn you though my lag is beyond awful nowadays, it's why I barely play, but I'll still be there for my team in any way that I can.

Hey Alan

I would certainly be up for team Scotland new skills and armour should be better placed to help than last time :yay:

Hawk.

I do believe that Grimyth Salty qq and myself will be for TeamScotland, if you'll have us.

Our stats our similar:

180 hp or so
62 hit prof
LAW 505 smuggler w/a106
X1 w/evil

Jag armor

Both our families are from Scotland or thereabouts. Let's do this! Do we have a Captain yet?

I'm hoping someone wll take lead on this, unfortunately i have to put money aside. Currerntly waiting on a operation on my arm and hoping to get it soon, will find out on 9th aug when it is.

On that note i will be off work upto 2months and in which time if i have peds or u guys need healer am 44paramedic currently UR175 18/20

Adj V1 T4
Tiger
M71a1
UR175 18/20

74 BLP Sniper
209HP

Will be any help i can for this.

And hopefully as any other year my soc will give full support :)

Last edited:
Team Scotland/GB (Please inform), welcome to the WoF.

If you have not already done so, elect a Captain.

If the Captain has not already done so, please post your current Main Team list and PM me the same.

If you have already done all of these things, then thank you:)

There are 2 weeks until the first Qualifying matches
. Your team needs to score as highly as they can in two separate hunts, on two separate moblists, in order to qualify for the main tournament.

The FIRST QUALIFYING HUNT will be for three hours on the moblist below.

Main Team size: 4.

Support Teams: Unlimited, but Support Scoring is capped at 100 points before end-of-match bonuses (Sweep, Variety).

TIMESLOTS:

As usual there are a choice of times to play. As the first hunt will be the first qualifying match there is no requirement to contact other teams.

ALL TIMES are MindArk Time.

Saturday August 25th

15:00 (until 18:00), 19:00 (until 22:00), 23:00 (until 02:00)

Sunday August 26th

09:00 (until 12:00), 13:00 (until 16:00)

PICK A SLOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and PM me. Helps to keep things organised. If you haven't finalised your team yet don't worry, just get recruiting and keep me informed.

So, here's the much-awaited First Round Moblist: (will also appear in it's own thread in the Stickies)

WoF 2012 STAGE ONE MOBLIST
The Dogs, the Bugs and the Ugly

Qualifying Match A

DATE: AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th

Main:

Formicacida (Soldier and above): 10 points
Rextellum (Any maturity): 9
Phasm (Mature and above): 8
Formicacida (Watcher and below): 7
Estophyl (Any maturity): 6
Phasm (Young): 5

Support:

Shinkiba (Any maturity) 4
Frescoquda (Any maturity) 3
Atrax (Any maturity) 2
Prancer (Any maturity) 1

Bonus:

Nexnecis (Any maturity): 25 points

Sponsors in this round are:

Addz, Deathifier, Meculus and Fed Solo. Any hunting on their mobs helps build the prize fund, so I urge all players to strongly consider them; however, as always, players are free to get points wherever they choose.

The Sponsored Lands are as follows:

OLA49: 2 DNA Rextelum Watcher-Ravager NE of Saba Camp
OLA49 Revive: (193,465)
Saba Camp TP: (179,466)
OLA 9: Estophyl. (26644,31156) 4 DNA low maturity
OLA 07: Atrax. Revive: (252,359) Alpha/Old Alpha 4 DNA, currently 3 running at max density

OLA 21: Formicacida Nest: DNA 1: Young-Strong DNA 2: Ravager-Watcher Density: Max
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...da-Nest-OLA-21

OLA 65: Shinkiba. (39735,45605) Closest Teleporter is Wolverine Hope (37846 ; 46779).

OLA 38: Phasm. (17944 43236) South of Segna Forest TP

Treasure Island: Fresqocuda.

Wild: Nexnecis, Prancer

So, get recruiting, get ready, get more ready, keep me informed, and load those weapons; the WoF is upon you.

Hurrikane

As Fez Said we will be here for team Scotland, Saddle up your sheep and buffalo and let the underdogs shine!!

190 hp
63 BLP/LASER
armor is fashionable!
anyhow lets get the captain going. we have 2 weeks til play time!

crazy DaLegend Bob
63 BLP sniper
185HP
40evade
armor=UL jaguar
weapon=tier 5 DOA Loudmouth/tier 3 ML-35

Last edited:
id like to come support scotland

Robert colonelbuckshot buckshot
Lv55 laser sniper hit/dmg, lv54 pistol
Lv33 evade
164 health
Bear(ul) armor
No fancy UL main weapon

I say we join England make a team GB

Think that might have to work for now Crazy, I'm going for my operation 4/9/12. So no funds what so ever going to EU right now guys. Wish you the best of luck and i'll support when i can.

Kygon has been captain before so its your choose if you want to go again or make GB. But numbers are looking low as they always did :)

I can surely kill Fresco and Shinks for support.

And what i cant do i can try and get my bro to play my account if i have peds :)

7 players so far.

robert colonelbuckshot
Kygon
Salty
Fez
Cat
Crazy
John Hawk Connor

and what ever i can manage.

Please can some one take lead on this, if not wof scotland will not be this year. And if i have to i'll spend what ever peds i have left just to make 1 global and display the WoF Scotland / Support name even if we're not part of the event officailly.

7 players so far.

robert colonelbuckshot
Kygon
Salty
Fez
Cat
Crazy
John Hawk Connor

Have you guys decided if you're playing as WoF Scotland or do you want to merge with us to form a WoF GB?

We're currently voting on this but so far no objections to a GB team amongst those who have registered this year.

Wales and NI would be welcome also, obviously.

I would be willing to join team GB if we can't get a team Scotland organised.

Wales and NI would be welcome also, obviously.

Hey Kev, how goes the voting, and if a Team GB is decided upon will there be a Team GB thread for peops to join up in?

Hey Kev, how goes the voting, and if a Team GB is decided upon will there be a Team GB thread for peops to join up in?

Hi Safara :)

Only a tiny number have voted from the very few who have signed up for WoF England.

But on the voting so far we can say it's a ('wee') landslide in favour of a WoF GB 2012 team! ;)

With time running out I think we'd better make a decision very soon on this and yes, it will need a WoF GB thread but let's wait till hmm tomorrow evening before doing this if you agree?

kev

i am happy to join team GB

seems most ppl have died off on this thread, asked for some one to pick on this and organise but still nothing. I'm good for Team GB Support. Would rather have GB than no Scotland or anything at all.

Am good for support, medical reason i wont be on much u'll find it in earlier post :)

Still in if needed!! Let me know!

Salty~

Also Lady Nova Blue will be available to help us too! so that is another person to make it happen. She is in same household so availability is not a problem!

Salty

If Scotland wish to fight alone OR hunt for GB (not both) just turn up at the time agreed by either team (anyone undecided should pick a timeslot NOW lol) and let the Judges know.

WoF 2012 Stage 1 Start/Finish Point

Sissipahaw Water Treatment Plant

(on the big bridge in the middle of it)

39480,33926, 118

Amethera

East-Northeast of Nate Valley TP

I will be there with the Judges that can make it, please arrive in good time for your hunt.

Main Team required in full
(4 members) to team with the Judge, or, if not enough Judges are available, for linking to FriendsLists for Pm contact.

Support Teams need not attend
, but if teams wish to keep a pm link with the Judge for scoring, they may.

Qualifier B will be Metal Weekend (Robot Stage), to be held in two weeks time. Moblist announced Monday evening.

Full Schedule of Hunt Dates:

AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th: Stage One Qualifier

SEPTEMBER 8th/SEPTEMBER 9th: Stage Two Qualifier

OCTOBER 6th/7th, 13th/14th, 20th/21st Stage 3 (3 weekends)

NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th Stage 4: (3 weekends)

DECEMBER 1st: Stage 5: Semi-Finals

DECEMBER 15th: 3-Way Final.

Future Moblists to be announced as soon as each Stage is done, along with Start/Finish Points and updated Scores.

Please remember to NOMINATE A SCREENSHOT GUY OR GIRL; the more proof of your efforts the better. If you also keep chat log open and save the contents we can be sure of accuracy in the scores, and ability to cross-check any queries.

See you all there and good luck.

Hurrikane

Back