Apartment ShowOff/Discussion thread.

Dammit, i only have a small blue mat. How am i supposed to fill up my two large appartments with that!? :laugh: :dunce:

between GST B floor 13 all belongs to shaolin =D and 2 apartments on floor 14 =)

silverbane said:
Dammit, i only have a small blue mat. How am i supposed to fill up my two large appartments with that!? :laugh: :dunce:

I think you have to go for extreme Spartan style :silly2:

Essi said:
I think you have to go for extreme Spartan style :silly2:
Ehehe yea, or spend insane ammount of peds in auction :D

silverbane said:
Ehehe yea, or spend insane ammount of peds in auction :D

Or.. you could allways go and loot some stuff like im gonna do :silly2:

ZarathustrA said:
Nice Aio!

Now I know where Avery lives... I'll be bothering him all the time. :D

*cough* Sorry Kitty, when I get back in game I'm taking you off the guest list ;)

Nice having Aio and Mango as neighbours. I'm sure they'll visit often since I have the big apartment. Oh, and Mice is directly above me too :)

Avery said:
Oh, and Mice is directly above me too :)

At least you know who it is when someone falls on you through the ceiling :silly2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Step into my office :D
*powerposhbitch*

till i can loot some more stuff or feal the price of things get better im making do with sweat and oil chairs lol

Essi said:
Could people please post any tips they got for decorating apartments. ;)

Omegaton Gamma 27A is a good example on how to decorate an apartment and having to much time to spend on silly stupid things ;)

Another stupid question from yours truly...

Well, more like "questions" ;)

I just bought an apartment and want to know a few things...

1) The items I've placed...can they be taken if someone enters with me when the room is locked?

2) If the room ISN'T locked...can items be taken?

3) Can lamps be added to the ceiling and walls?

4) I accidentally paid the rent twice...taking 20 peds from my account, would this cover me for the next two months? Or did I just lose 10 ped?

5) Say I have people from my friends list enter my apartment, can they take items?

Thanks!

1. no
2. no
3. yes
4. If you look at the terminal it should say the date when rent is due.
5. no

Yup, as Wanda said, you're fine Setheus... and now you're paid up with rent for a couple of months :)
Btw- are you having trouble adding the light fixtures to the walls and ceilings or just curious to know? You can just drag them from inventory directly onto the wall or ceiling (but this only applies to those kind of lights... obviously lamps can only be placed on the floor) :girl:

Edit- It took me a few attempts to realize this, but when you drag something from inventory, you can hold down your right click to spin/turn the item so it's as you want it to be. then left click to place it :) With lights, this is especially helpful as often times if you drag them onto a wall they will be upside down ;)

Last edited:
I gotta stop being so paranoid :rolleyes:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

just a picture of what iv done so far with my appartment hope you like :girl:

PS i have other stuff but i didnt think you would want to see a book case full of clothes and all my skins, hides, wools Ect.....

Nice jena, is that a large?

Einstein said:
Here is mine after I did a little decoration, it still looks pretty empty tho :(
I hope furniture will start dropping soon :D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thats one in a million! :laugh: While I considered to buy a flat I took a trip to the building blocks! :king: I went inside one flat in each townm guess whose??? ;) What r the odds that

yep im in a large and thats just the small room iv started on going to cost a years worth of deposits to fill that place. :laugh:
hope things start droping more :wise:

Back