Apparently I have to start all over

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Hi everyone,

I have some experience of this game, but it seems the world has moved on.

Which is fine, but I would prefer to be with some people I knew before, to help me on my way.

So, anyone who knew me before is probably a better bet to make part of their team.

Thanks.

Wait I have to choose a level of competency or something... so you decide and I will do so.

It will be a curious re-entry back into the game, I must admit, but keeping in my nature, an honest one.

After all, unlike most people in this shitty world, I play this world to be an honest man.

See you all in the new year.

I will be a kind of noob, and all up to improve your society when I play for you.

If anyone is interested in taking on a new player in the new year let me know. I will put in the peds and work to help your soc. I don't care if it is a new soc or an old one I will try to make it a better one.

Last edited:
Are you starting a new avatar account or did you simply get trashed down in rep on your main account?

Either way I don't really care, I love rebels, I love Anarchy, and most importantly, I love triggering people with "soft" braindead topics and indulge people in arguments they can't possibly argue logically about.

Either way, I'm high, and I welcome you back and wish you a better start this time. I remember you encouraging me into thinking about writing a book, (which I might do someday eventually).

Are you starting a new avatar account or did you simply get trashed down in rep on your main account?

Read his other thread from last week on this exact same topic. Sounded fishy then. Sounds fishy now.

Back