Question: Appartments in ROCKtropia....

The Daddy

Mature
Are there appartments in the new ROCKtropia and if so are they simmiler sort of price to calypso?

I would bet ND has had a few apt buildings built and has the deeds to sell directly. If this is the case (and I'm totally guessing) then expect pricing and availability to be more like CND than Calypso.

Near Dream City there are buildings that look to be apartments, but they are still under construction. I'm sure they will open up at some point, I would bet they are waiting till the playerbase gets higher before they start putting property on auction.

I would bet ND has had a few apt buildings built and has the deeds to sell directly. If this is the case (and I'm totally guessing) then expect pricing and availability to be more like CND than Calypso.

Last time I checked, the apartments on auction on CND was cheaper than the one on the planet, they were rougly half of what Neverdie got for them when he sold them at auction.

Hmm, no housing available yet? Darn. I really want a place on RockTropia.

The real question is will there be land areas for sale...

top 10

I think I read in one of the threads that the first top 10 HOFs on Rocktropia get deeds to apartments there free... So maybe more deeds will pop up in auction after that? Would be cooler to put them in loot pool though.

Apartments are excpected to be released soon.. the first ones will be as rewards :).

Damn, i was so F##ken slow :D

City of Dreams is under serious construction! NEVERDIE Studios is pulling out all the stops to give you the capital city you deserve. If you want to participate in the growth of the city, please help keep the rampant POP Dragon population under control, unfortunately they breed like rabbits and are likely to fry tourists, so do your best to keep their numbers down so we can safely expand the city and create incredible shops, apartments, studios, clubs and bars for you to manage and own. Remember the more Dragons you hunt, the greater the City of Dreams will become.
In other words, generate enough income for ND to pay development teams wages so they will keep working. :laugh:

The prices of the apartments will depend on what people are willing to pay. I would expect the first ones to go for high prices as the people most anxious to get one start bidding. Then it depends on how many "Property speculators" there are on Rocktropia. If someone decides to try and buy up most of the properties then we could see the prices going pretty high. A lot depends on how many properties go up for sale at one time. If there are a lot of apartment buildings (say 15-20 with 50-100 apartments each) then that would mean around 15000 apartments on the market at once. In that case most people who want one could get one at a reasonable price. But if they come out at about 10 apartments a month then the prices could be quite high.
We will have to wait and see.

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Back