Applying Patch 1 of 1?

Seoul

Dominant
Society
DD
The sign in screen has been "applying patch 1 of 1" for the past 15 mins. Is that normal?

Seoul:confused:

The sign in screen has been "applying patch 1 of 1" for the past 15 mins. Is that normal?

Seoul:confused:

Mine took a while and seemed to be doing nothing. It did it eventually though.

Mine took a while and seemed to be doing nothing. It did it eventually though.

I dont know how long it took, I left it for 15 minutes and when I came back it was done.

:)

K, it worked...sorry for the post..did not see any progress

it took 32 mins to install, and only took 3 mins to download, go figure..

But, been in game, seems they fixed several 'bugs', but still losing enhancers hand over fist..LOL..

Seoul

i have the same experience every patch, very long time to apply the patch in which time my PC runs at 50% cpu and everythings hangs for seconds at a time. basically cant use PC while applying.

i have the same experience every patch, very long time to apply the patch in which time my PC runs at 50% cpu and everythings hangs for seconds at a time. basically cant use PC while applying.

Make a cup of tea?

:computer:

to start with, but half an hour last patch took. ok when the football is on, but usually its a major inconvenience.

Sounds like a very long time, I walked away and left it so have no idea how mine took. Previous patches only used to take 5 minutes though.

If your drive is defragged, I dont suppose there is much you can do apart from getting one of those new SSD drives. :umn:

It seems they changed the patching:
Remember the pre VU 11.2 updates.... patching was a seperate window which you could minimized and maximized. During VU 11.2 there was a patch window on the task bar like always, but now could not be minimized/maximized. People complained it was not reacting and windows gave that message too, but it was still patching.
Now with todays VU 11.2.1 there is no longer a window on the taskbar, but there is still a patchprocess (process without a window).

So they were after that change apparently but its less transparent and people 'experience' longer patchtimes because they don't see any progress anymore.

And offcourse because of this change, they might have actually done something which indeed causes longer patchtime, but of the latter I can't be sure though.

Back