Are there new eomon LT mission?

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Have anyone cheked?

Seems not, at least not from the old brokers.

I hear rumers about new LT mission?? 3k?? Are there new eomon too?? Someone have full info??

oleg wrote this:
Looks like the new missions follow on from the old ones. I have completed the original Longtooth chain and was able to get a new mission from the Corinth broker. But I haven't completed the original Eomon chain and got nothing new from the Nymphtown broker.

The Corinth one is to get 3000 kill points on Elites/Longtooth, where Elites are worth 1 point and Longtooth 3. Reward is 35.76 PED Combat Reflexes plus a choice of one of two weapons, Vamachara Mk.Exo (L) and Emik X0 (L) (presumably a new laser rifle and BLP pistol).

and we got this one:
This mission was changed back to how it originally worked sometime last year by FPC I would assume.

I have simply added stage four to the Longtooth mission where you now also can kill Elites but it isn't as effective as killing Longtooth since that made it pretty pointless to hunt them rather than the Elites.

so Exa Elite are not counted anymore for LT mission, and they added a new stage where Exa Elites are counting again (before you have to finish the old mission chain)

Nothing new on eomon

Went to check again tonight, and yes broker has been updated with an Eomon bronze mission now.

500 kills of maturity Old and higher, reward:
12.50 tt Diagnosis or 33.81 tt Rifle
and
EWE EP-51 Eomon (L) or Geotrek LP550 Eomon (L)

Went to check again tonight, and yes broker has been updated with an Eomon bronze mission now.

500 kills of maturity Old and higher, reward:
12.50 tt Diagnosis or 33.81 tt Rifle
and
EWE EP-51 Eomon (L) or Geotrek LP550 Eomon (L)

Thank you for reporting this. You know the reward upfront now for Bronze (this particular bronze mission)?

Thank you for reporting this. You know the reward upfront now for Bronze (this particular bronze mission)?
Seems to be the new standard actually, if I'm not mistaken. IIRC some time ago Kim asked about if we wanted to know all rewards upfront.

Back