Society
Natural Born Killers
Galar Galar Zan
index.php

A late Christmass present! :woot:

Omegaton Prismatic EnBlade (L) 410 ped
Genesis Sparkbite (L) 145 ped
the rest was shrapnel

That is one huge multiplier, well, congrats!

Thanks! I needed this multiplier. My December average return was 92.5%...:eek:
Where does this multiplier leave you at now? What was your full setup if you don't mind sharing?

Where does this multiplier leave you at now? What was your full setup if you don't mind sharing?
I returned to EU after a long break. The last 6 months I have been hunting mobs lvl 5-20 (looter ~ lvl 26). I've read the Dev's notes and good threads like yours that helped me to have a better idea what is Loot 2.0 system. The last months I've made many changes to my gear so nothing clear to share. However, the last 30 days my tt return was 96.5% (including this HOF). Unfortunately, the last month started recording my results! :deal::proof::proof:

I returned to EU after a long break. The last 6 months, I have been hunting mobs LVL 5-20 (looter ~ LVL 26). I've read the Dev's notes and good threads like yours that helped me better understand what the Loot 2.0 system is. The last months I've made many changes to my gear, so nothing clear to share. However, during the last 30 days, my tt return was 96.5% (including this HOF). Unfortunately, the last month started recording my results! :deal::proof::proof:
Lol I never saw your comment on my thread. So you are now back around 96.5% sounds a little like my returns, massive losses, then HOF. Yeah with enough kills on the same mob, that is what happens, you always get the kickback loot; hopefully, the loot continues to push you a little further ahead on the TT%.

Back