Question: Armor decay after being killed?

jjmatrix

Stalker
Society
SPU
JJ Ony Matrix
Well... I've got a "nice" surprise today; I started my regular Argo run, and I TP right in the middle of 30-40 Argos :). Oh well I said, some evade should be OK, so I started to shoot/FAP. I killed a few, I got hit a lot, and consequently FAP a lot, until a crit killed me.

During the 10 sec TP preparation, to my surprise, I heard an unusual sound; when I looked... I saw that my Knight Thigh Guard just reached Tier 0.1 :scratch2: !!!

I don't know what to say, and I'd like to think it's either a bug, or lag, although I did NOT experience any lag whatsoever during the fight. I also happen to own a decent PC: i7 processor, 12 GB RAM and an awesome GeForce GTX 285 with 2 GB. I have a 10MB internet connection that is as fast as it sounds.

Before passing any judgment (if this proves to be true... it's simply outrageous), did anyone else had a similar experience?

My bad... I forgot the screenie :laugh:

Its just server latency don't worry about it ;)

Ive experienced the same thing a few times with vrx2000 after dropping the bomb and a claim has appeared and im running to it i get the message that ive increased the tier.now the few times iv'e noticed this it also made me wonder why the delay when again there's no apparent lag etc

Probebly lag on the server side :)

Since the last 2 patch I have had a near 30 second delay on 80% of my bomb/ probe drops even with a 22meg connection.

Gotta be server side cause I never had this bad lag before even with old dsl connection.

Back