Armor decay and skills.

Atraie

Prowler
Have there been any tests run to see if armor decay influences skills gains when things hit you?

Have there been any tests run to see if armor decay influences skills gains when things hit you?

Not sure but you can always use the search bar before creating another short-life thread ;)

BTW AFAIK
it doesn't improve your skillgains value on evade or dodge level :)

Demonikos :tiphat:

I did search, but didn't see any topics that seemed related.

A lot of topics on how armor decays when you get hit etc, but never came across any data regarding armor and skills.

Skills are related to how much you decay. And you can get skill gains from just being hit. So its reasonable to assume there could be a link between armor decay and skill gain. That doesn't mean there is one, just a link would make sense.

about evade and dodge and medic skills u less protect more skills u will gain. About the first 2 i think there is a post by oleg (but maybe i m wrong about the name) about the last one it s clear, less u protect more u need to fap u.
About the other skills..... no idea

I'd say it probably does, as higher decay means more hits or hits by a bigger mob, and from my experience, bigger mobs=more skills. But all this is anectodal and i haven't done serious tests.

I am not sure but armor keeps you alive longer as well as a fap. The longer you live the more you get hit. The more you get hit the more chances for a defense skill message. That makes sense to me... but I think the mobs attack speed is a factor in how well your going to skill.

Creature attack rate per minute could be a factor too.

Back