Selling: Armor Plating Mk. 6A Blueprint (QR56+)

Aeolus

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Alexander Aeolus Black
For sale Armor Plating Mk. 6A Blueprint. In the form of auction.

Current QR 56.3. It is old nonSIB BP. So does not require a high level of Armor Engineer profession to craft at 90% SR.
It takes about level 22 Armor Engineer to craft on maximum, but the lower level does not greatly reduce the result.

5-15 ped pure profit from every success. Prices and demand are changeable factors, of course. Only auction sales ~2800 per year (230 plates per month).
A total 4 active BP owners, 2 of which are sell plates only through their shops. So the competition at the auction is acceptable.

Armor Planing MK. 6A is "must have" for any hunter. Therefore, there is always demand for them. They are also used for upgrade Adjusted->Improved->Modified->Augmented->Perfected variants.

---
The blueprint is rare and does not imply a quick sale, so the auction will be longterm.
I already have 8K offer, so the bets are accepted from 8K with a 200 ped step.
But the minimum sale price will be set at 20k. (bets below this amount are accepted to clarify real interest).
BO 30K.
Duration of auction: 3 months (until June 18, 2024).

---
The answer to the most anticipated question.
Why am I selling?
I do not have a shop. 7 slots at the auction for the sale of plates are difficult to provide. So the BP lay almost without use.

---
My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. You can send offers in this topic or in PM (here on the forum or ingame).

Last edited:
QR has grown to 56.3

Back