Question: armor tier

silas

Prowler
Nikopol
Not sure im posting the right place.

But hey all :)

ok i wanted to get some armor parts to tier 2, but my thigh guards wont reach tier 1.9 and its been on 1.8 for over a month a now. is there some secret to to get a faster tiering, and i have tried CP and other agro hitting mobs alot lol.

or could this be a bug, cause my harness also reached 1.8 and then i wont move anymore.

regards

bump a question

There was a thread -a long time ago - that showed which mobs hit which parts of your armour. I assume because of everything else it isnt as easy as say sabakumas hit knee lvl cos theyre ground crawlers but atrox do give head shots a lot. also depending on your tier levels, remember higher numbers mean shorter tiering periods.

Use search someone else asked last week for tips on tiering up armour there & I posted something in that post. As to what mobs hit your thighs... maybe berycleds. I haven't seen the list in a while either, didn't even know it existed.

I'm a noob so it may just be a coincidence but I recently killed a few sabakumas while mining at saba camp and the first part of my armor to tier to .1 was my thigh guards. You might go there if you are still stuck they are mostly young and mature but it might solve your problem :confused:

Tiering is random, so yes it is completely normal that some items can get stuck for months or years, and others go up almost every hit.

Apart from maybe choosing a mob that hit a specific armor part more often, which I'm not even sure is possible any more, there is no secret too it. I takes time.

Back