Question: Armor vigilant that are appropriate plates

Fenix2009

Old
Hello, buy armor vigilant and not have the effect he hoped for some mobs, mobs that I can use and what are the appropriate plates.

All tips will help.: Sabio:

Use Armor Adviser.

Vigilante is generally considered an armor for robots. If your mobs aren't robots, there are better alternatives. If you do hunt robots but Vigi's protection is not enough, put 6A plates on it.

Hello, buy armor vigilant and not have the effect he hoped for some mobs, mobs that I can use and what are the appropriate plates.

All tips will help.: Sabio:

Hi Sabio

It is a bit difficult to understand what you are asking. It seems that you (or someone you know) have purchased Vigilante Armor and are either:

A. Not sure what to hunt with the armor
B. Do not like the protection it gives
C. Are looking for appropriate plates for X mob

If you are wondering what plates you should buy for your vigi armor, then you must tell us what you want to hunt :)

For most mobs, you will need 5B plates for the standard imp/cut/stab mobs, for bots you will need 6A for more burn/penetration, or for electric you need 6B for more electric protection.

I hope this helps and hopefully you can provide more information so you can get the answer(s) you seek.

-hyp

thanks for the answer, buy the watchful waiting was a medium armor with protection for most mobs, no hunting ground robots, if atrax, Argonauts, Combibos, and similar mods.

i would suggest gremlin/viceroy or gnome +2A

or buy a set of 5B's and slap em on the vigi if small maturity on trax and argos is ok

you will need 5B's anyway for something bigger that does IMP

Back