FYI: Armour after V10.0

Dblood1

Prowler
Society
Calypso Agency Soldiers
Vargavinter Vargen Ragnarok
I bet some armourset are going to look really sweet once CryE is in place. So here´s a thread for gathering pics later on every single Armour set out there!

Maxed details, high resolution etc pls :)

Yes,
And we'll need to find additional armor parts such as neck guard, kneepads, elbow pads, nail guards to complete our sets :D

Yes,
And we'll need to find additional armor parts such as neck guard, kneepads, elbow pads, nail guards to complete our sets :D

wouldn't doubt it

Yes,

Dont give them any new ideas... :lolup:

heh heh nail guards!

"you have broken a nail and received 2 points of damage."

i wonder if you recall that the graphics where already changed in preperation for Cryengine?

i wonder if you recall that the graphics where already changed in preperation for Cryengine?

Wasn't it the textures that were changed and now with the graphic upgrade of VU10 we will see them in all there glory :) can't wait!

Yes,

Crouch Guard, Ego Protection, "The Loot Sucks" Attitude Guard

LOL! :D

You'll never know with MA's pass upgrades with new VU is introduced. Always to manage to piss a lot of people off about something.

I remember when the "equip" tax was introduced. boy that made a lot of people mad!

Back