Arsonistic Chips and/or Health

Society
Sanctuary
Miss Alannah James
I've been having a lot of fun using the arsonistic chips and I was wondering anyone could tell me which mob/s can potentially loot it. Entropedia has argos listed for looting the 1 but nothing as of yet for the 2 so any help would be most welcome.

I am also wondering what those who use mf as their main focus do about the lack of health gains whilst blasting things with the power of their minds. Do you wander back into the world of guns/melee? Chip in health boosting skills? Nothing and just live with it?

big molisks - level II ars. chip
kerberos stalkers level III ars. chip

Last edited:
I am also wondering what those who use mf as their main focus do about the lack of health gains whilst blasting things with the power of their minds. Do you wander back into the world of guns/melee? Chip in health boosting skills? Nothing and just live with it?

i skill longblades and do missions challenges whatever for hp. but yeah pretty much just live with it. only at 124hp so indeed it is slow going but using short range chips and getting smacked aroung alot help a tiny bit.

Mindforcers are like sorcerers in other MMORPGs, and sorcerers are traditionally frail and usually aren't even able to wear armors :)

Mindforcers are like sorcerers in other MMORPGs, and sorcerers are traditionally frail and usually aren't even able to wear armors :)

True, though it would be nice to see some hp gain from the skills, perhaps from the unlockable ones. Some kind of mf armour and craftable chips are also on my personal wishlist alongside the sweat powered hoverbike I requested in 2008 (not mf related I know but cmon MA you know you want to)

I've done a little chipping in of skills like Melee Combat, which gives quite a bit of health, but mostly I just try to do missions that gives health-contributing skills as rewards :)

Scabs loot the normal arson III chips.

As for health, I'm a jack of all trades so I have plenty hp from other areas.

Aurli loot the TEN edition ones L and UL.

Arson 2 L from estophyl also.

Thankyou to everyone for the replies. I haven't been able to find any kerb stalkers and esto have slightly too much regen for me alone so I guess it'll be molisks for a while, give me a reason to work on my missions for them.

I don't really have much at all in the way of melee so I think it could be something for me to do when my ped card is low and when peds are spare I might look at chipping in a few skills that boost hp. Almost at 120 now but it'd be nice to get to 150 and have a medium rating :)

Edit* Was just having a small hunt on trox and got a ten edition 3 (L) from a trox provider.

Last edited:

It would be nice if it actually worked like that. Sadly usually sorcerers are the main dps in other games (or have summoning powers or very varied aerial effect spells and buffs) which obviously is totaly oposite in Entropia.
Example: at level 51 you are maxed at the strongest curent dps you can get - Lacerating Attack Nanochip XI (L) (for now no UL version yet) with about 48 effective dps. Arso III chips can add about +15 effective dps but since they requirement is very low for them they add this damage to any setup.
So in terms of other games this looks like this: Sorcerers strongest single target spell is comparable to medium crossbow and also there is damage over time spell that anyone can practically learn (except mayby barbarians) that is quite powerfull but not limited to sorcerers.

To be honest i really like Entropia for the fact that you are not limited to only "one class" and can actually skill everything. But it would be nice to see bigger pros an cons of using different styles of hutning. For now evething looks the same except melee wich have more limitations than other types (no range but no extra dps or eco compensation). I mean i know there are differences but they are very small.

@edit:
i can confirm that aurlis drop Arso III TEN (L) and from what i heard also UL but very rarly too but that has alreadybeen mentioned.

Falagor
:bandit:

Feffox dropped the TEN chip (very rarely). Not sure if they are still around but anyway...

Back