Art-How to?

Tamn

Elite
Society
MLS
Rakkety Tamn Tamn
OK, I have looked all over the place about this. And havn't found anything, so heres my question thread.
:)

How do you make your own art, I hear of people having their own galleries and drawing their on art. I am a part time, real life artist and I think that making my own in-game art, would be very cool indeed.
:cool:
So, if you could help me out here, that would be awsome,
Thanks a lot,
Tamn

Just remember that MA, gets all copy right, i.e. owns the painting, as soon as it downloeded. You leave all rights to them.

.. and Tamn, we look forward to seeing it :)

Ya, this looks great, I will have to go dig out my best pictures and sort through em, :D
Thanks a lot

One artist to another -- READ THE EULA DUDE, READ THE EULA:

...As part of your interactions with the System, you may acquire, create, design, or modify Virtual Items, but you agree that you will not gain any ownership interest whatsoever in any Virtual Item, and you hereby assign to MindArk all of your rights, title and interest in any such Virtual Item.

You hereby grant MindArk the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to exercise all intellectual property rights for any content you may upload to the Entropia universe...

Be informed, then make your own decision. I chose to not upload.

Good luck :cool:

Yirrk

Back