LostInEntropia

Prowler
Seline Sheila Alyana
just seen this in auction :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'm still at 0/10 HA with 4.5K rifle and 3.5K BLP :eek:

Was looted from a boorum and the gun sucks alot... end of story :)

Pretty nice riffle,it was looted from a boorum, there's somwhere in the hall of fame section a thread with the boorum global and the riffle screenie.

Mathayus said:
Pretty nice riffle,it was looted from a boorum, there's somwhere in the hall of fame section a thread with the boorum global and the riffle screenie.

Lol nice if you have high BLP skills... from the screenies, without them it's a half-power Bravo with a sock in the barrel :laugh:

Let's not forget that the economy is somewhere between 3.94 and 4.60 Dmg/Pec. This is also one of the few carbines ingame which is able to use a Dante amplifier.
I guess this would be a High-End carbine sold for 8 - 20k if it was unlimited.

It's a shame that it was made to be (L). But hopefully the Boorums are going to spawn more frequently later on, which may make these a bit more common, so that the average (Skilled BLP) player can buy one for a acceptable markup. I'd love to try one out, but I'm not sure this Rifle is going to last that long due to its low TT-Value.

Last edited:
The Nightbird said:
Was looted from a boorum and the gun sucks alot... end of story :)
a hahahaha:D
This gun sucks!!!:D
ok...image...this gun have a decay like 2.5-5pec...so minimal dmgpec is 3.9375, add a Dante amp +31 dmg and we have minimal 4,0869 dmg/pec so not bad for a person who looted it and have it maxed...doing 46-94 dmg per 1.1 sec, it's great!

Level said:
ok...image...this gun have a decay like 2.5-5pec...so minimal dmgpec is 3.9375, add a Dante amp +31 dmg and we have minimal 4,0869 dmg/pec so not bad for a person who looted it and have it maxed...doing 46-94 dmg per 1.1 sec, it's great!

Nvm... I got my data messed up.

Last edited:
Level said:

Well, if you put it like that it's great... until you realize it's L and has above average decay :) Even if you loot it and pay no markup, it will not last long at all at 55 attacks per minute. A full tt model will only last 3 hrs total of hunting (firing 50% of the time).

Recoda said:
Wrong... wrong... ;)
The minimal dmg/pec is 4.2 Dmg/Pec. So this could be a really nice weapon depending on the markup-price. :)

Above Average = 2.50 - 3.99.

Wrong, it's to 4.99 :)

"surprised" to see grave reselling the gun for twice the % he bought it for ;)

Level said:
Recoda...you are wrong!!:D
adove average is 2.5-4.99 ;)

Oh, sorry... you're right, I must've mixed it up somehow.

ok i was holding off of chipping out rifle to see what the vu brought, now ive made up my mind :laugh: :laugh:

Recoda said:
Let's not forget that the economy is somewhere between 3.94 and 4.60 Dmg/Pec. This is also one of the few carbines ingame which is able to use a Dante amplifier.
I guess this would be a High-End carbine sold for 8 - 20k if it was unlimited.

It's a shame that it was made to be (L). But hopefully the Boorums are going to spawn more frequently later on, which may make these a bit more common, so that the average (Skilled BLP) player can buy one for a acceptable markup. I'd love to try one out, but I'm not sure this Rifle is going to last that long due to its low TT-Value.

ok rifle since they made it so it can be used whit dante , but a price of 10-20k makes me sick, lol, lets say 1k, since the range and reload totaly sucks, and so baad i wouldent even concider buying it for that price (1k), but then again always nice to see new items, just hope they can add something that is acctually usefuel, and imo PE is going longer and longer down the drain whit these Limited shit's, may be one of the reasons why im not that sad i just sold all my stuff,

Level said:
adove average is 2.5-4.99 ;)

what what where u have this from?plzzzzzzzzzz

What happened to L items being so great because of increased HA and CHA. 0/0 with those skills I could only imagine what kind of skills it would take to max the gun. Everyone who likes L weapons argue that they are great due to increased HA. Where is that at for this one :dunno:

I think it's better that way, cause makes you want to skill more to use some Weapons like this ... :)

It's just like TP chips ,you need some skills, if you want to have a potent TP chip and TP where you click and not on the other part of the map! :laugh:

Now... login and start :sniper:

;)

Not sure I agree with the analysis you guys have put forth so far. IMO, this is the first skilling gun (SIB enabled, that is) for mid level players with 6-7k rifle. Many older players have never had the pleasure of hunting with a SIB enabled weapon, until now.

"Verrry Naiiice."

rifle with range of 56 :confused: called the assassin :confused:

maybe with a 110 range...but 56....crap i say...crap.

Back