Athena Ghosts?

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Anyone know what those are? :D or how long they have been there? They are at Athena Spaceport, close to tp... first time I see them.

athena_ghosts.jpg

Ghosts? What ghosts?

All your picture shows is a tower with 2 vertical blue lines piercing the sky. Other than that there's a grey sky and some trees at the bottom..

Just looks like a plain night sky to me..

i'mma going with alien on this one. all i see is .......:eek:........ don't make a move....and bring me my crowbar.....

Those damn space terrorist are going to crash another ship into our shiny new city! If MA would have given us some spaceships we could Fight back.

graphic glitch...

May be a graphic glitch that shows you what you aren't suppossed to see yet - the animation that you will see when they turn Athena in to a TP to the new planets ! :) ;)

woot nice art
the free in the sky people that show the free space in spaceport.

nice art work..
much better then the building names on omegaton towers.

Open the settings-ce.cfg and add this line

r_Ghosts = 0

They are people killed by Chirpi´s and now cursed to guard Athena ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M8u-eiLFGk[/YOUTUBE]

:yay::eek::wtg:

i saw this at first time i was there, and this was in first days of vu10

i saw this at first time i was there, and this was in first days of vu10

hm odd, aint noticed it before... maybe I just didnt look high enough :D

looks like the Omegaton statue in Zychion, but blue, a bit transparent, and cloned to be three...

Huggy had friends? Ive always wondered about him, any storys known about him?

narfi

Sorry to bump this old thread, but i've just visited Athena and i was absolutely stunned. That's how whole of EU should have looked after CE2... Sadly they probably didn't have enough manpower..

Anyway, concerning ghosts. I think that's just a models of a spaceships, here's link to a thread with photos from Leipzig convention.:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/galleria/79755-female-invasion-calypso-wtf.html

It would also fit with the whole spaceport theme. Maybe one day we will see such ships for real :silly2:

Last edited:
Anyone know what those are? :D or how long they have been there? They are at Athena Spaceport, close to tp... first time I see them.

athena_ghosts.jpg

There are similar at the start / end of roads leading into and out of the spaceport, kind of ingame welcome ads for the spaceport ;) Go to Eos, run west ... its in the middle of a lot of Faucervix normaly though. Not ghosts though.

Back