atm cards?

joihnsonlee

Mature
does anyone use the atm cards for buy things in real life to buy themself a dinner?

and then been looked at stangely thinking what u given them?

Those cards haven't been around for years, doubt they got used much to pay for anything, in the short time they worked. Best thing about them was that you could withdraw fast and that was the interesting bit imo.

so why are they still advertising them on their website?

FUCKING YES. GOOD QUESTION. The one thing MA advertises, is actually not true. :laugh:

Supposed to come back once MA secures enough funds to finish the "MindBank" thingy, dunno why they ad it while its gone :dunno:

It took long enough for them to remove them from TT and that was because we asked them to remove them.

And wasn't a certain MA rep still eulogizing about them in press conferences when they'd already been removed the previous year.

Yeah... Why does MA do the things they do? Haven't figured out half of it after 8,5 years of play. :scratch2:

Are they? Can you post a link please, I looked at the Entropia Universe site as well as the MindArk site and see nothing about the old atm cards?

It dosent say ATMcard what I can see, its a Goldcard, a more secure way to protect your assets in game from being hacked :)

It dosent say ATMcard what I can see, its a Goldcard, a more secure way to protect your assets in game from being hacked :)

Yes, those links say nothing about the old 'atm' card, which you used like any debit card at a local atm machine to withdraw cash. The links mention the Gold card, an entirely different thing, a login system to help protect your account.

Back