atrox and loot

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
Now MA make ATROX regeneration faster. I hate this but i must accept this. I try to avoid those shits but they are everywhere so fine when one of them boring me i must kill it
BUT
if i must spend 300 amno to kill them than they MUST drop some, an animal oil, a general shit never mid but it s not possible that they carry no loot, it s just unfair.
do u agree?

Last edited:
Atrox or Atrax? :scratch2:

Sometimes it happens that you kill an Atrox Dominant or Allophyl Prowler with no loot... happened also to me not too long ago. "Your PED got spend, please try again..."

i have np with no loot, but i have a huge problem when the moob to be killed need hundreds of amno. It s unfair.

Now MA make ATROX regeneration faster. I hate this but i must accept this. I try to avoid those shits but they are everywhere so fine when one of them boring me i must kill it
BUT
if i must spend 300 amno to kill them than they MUST drop some, an animal oil, a general shit never mid but it s not possible that they carry no loot, it s just unfair.
do u agree?

"Nothing to see here ppl , move along !"

nothing_to_see.jpg

Sorry but i couldn't help it ... :vampire:

Search in EF and see how many ppl were whinning about it !

"Now? " You said... No offence but they are like this more than 2 months , just next time try to find a place where mobs like Atrox are NOT around , or just have fun with Snables and Exas.

And BTW , when you press "Accept" in EULA remember that means you accept THEIR terms...

Demonikos :tiphat:

Last edited:
Those 20,000 Ped Atrox Young have to come from somewhere Dr. D.C.

I just avoid where they hang out.

I would suggest anyone who plans to continue playing Entropia in the future take a good look at trox, allo, esto, all the regen mobs. That is the future of the game, that is how MA has decided it is going to be. If every creature hasn't been converted before or with the Cry VU I would be surprised. At most a few token creatures may be left behind to remind us of the old days (think tantardion). Some people will adapt to it and some will quit, as with every other major change the game has seen. There will also be a new influx of players looking to get rich or at least see Cry quality graphics in a "free" game who will have never known how it used to be.

thx for your post. what wrong if i spend 300 amno to kill an atrox and i have back at least 3 amno...... but damn no loot!!!!! common it s clear a steal

Got 3 globals on the Atrox today in less then 35 minutes 53 ped 246 ped and a 67 ped. Now you ask whats so odd about that. Well these are the First globals I have gotten on the Atrox since MA Nerfed them :scratch2:

never mind, criticism is not the rule
everything is fine

sometimes you get no loot, sometimes you get 20000ped. it all evens out in the end

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Guys guys if you shoot ammo you lose peds!

do u agree?
Nope

Back