Atrox Stalkers-Prowlers or Mature-Young this is the question

J.B.Cash

Elite
James Bling Cash
Which of these 2 wuold you prefer to hunt now and which of those 2 is lacking lately in the LA department?

What does the Community think?

Well it's been almost two months since I hunted on Caly so my opinion might be a little outdated but here goes.
Personally I think there are too many trox LA's already.
I prefer to hunt provider to alpha.
I never saw any reason to hunt trox on an LA when Jurra and the area east of Jurra provided the density and maturity I liked without tax.

Damn, now I have an itching to go hunt some trox. :)

Which of these 2 wuold you prefer to hunt now and which of those 2 is lacking lately in the LA department?

What does the Community think?

Pick some maturity setting that is not already present on another LA, then work to get hunters.

Prowler/Stalker

Well it's been almost two months since I hunted on Caly so my opinion might be a little outdated but here goes.
Personally I think there are too many trox LA's already.
I prefer to hunt provider to alpha.
I never saw any reason to hunt trox on an LA when Jurra and the area east of Jurra provided the density and maturity I liked without tax.

Damn, now I have an itching to go hunt some trox. :)

I agree ... Fort Ithaca has a very good spawn of young to old (occasional provider) and there are already quite a few LA's with Atrox DNA.

OLA 42 west only recently installed one Atrox dna on young maturity ... not sure whether its working but doubt you would have much fun installing one yourself

Angel

stalkers please. It's easy enough to find the other maturities on other LA's

Thanks for your responses :)

why would you prefer the Stalkers and Prowlers just for fun? for bigger chance at ATH?

For any bigger chances at drops?

The reason I hunted prov-alpha was a good kill rate. A no looter on prov-alpha is not as bad as a no looter on a stalker. Also it's cheaper on armour and fap decay to hunt old alpha and under. Prowlers and stalkers hit hard, requiring more expensive armour. Never saw the point of hunting them when martial with 5b was good for alpha(maybe even old alpha, as I said been awhile since I hunted them). In my opinion if your going to put trox on your LA then aim the maturity at the majority of players. Of coarse since I am unlikely to hunt on your LA take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Prowler/Stalker

why would you prefer the Stalkers and Prowlers just for fun? for bigger chance at ATH?

I think you would be catering for the few mind. In that more people camp/grind small trox, less people camp/grind huge trox.
I hunt huge trox for fun on occasion. I hunt small trox much more regularly.

In both cases I still find no need to go to an l.a, huge trox s.e Ithaca, not huge density, but enough, and small trox are just about everywhere.

and again, huge trox with large density would definately be catering for the few, I can probably handle one or two huge trox at once, but 2 or more Stalkers at once is a bit of a fap fest.

..imo :)

Would love stalkers only. But I guess it has to be prowlers also.

Lower then that can be found taxfree

stalker are hard to find, so stalker would be

Need LA with only stalk/prow. And what about the marauder, ah the egg....

I'd like to see Prowler/Stalker.
No good natural spawns to be had.

Go n-w of noob camp near the water, thats where i hunt prowlers and there are ALOT of stalkers.. Of course surrounded by smaller ones. The best place. Dunno if the spawn changed though, havent logged in 8 months. Does a massive natural spawn of big troxes still exist way up north of sakura?

Last edited:
Prowlers/Stalkers please

Stalkers drop rutuba feet. Stalker/Prowler

definitely stalker / prowler. it is the only maturity that is difficult to find, and yeah alot of people cant hunt them, but i'm sure those who do, would love to find a place where they dont have to run so far to find just 1 stalker.

however, if you do make it stalkers / prowlers, you might want to consider having a spawn that is not maximum density. max density would be a real pain with stalkers. maybe something where you have like 3-7 on radar at a given time would be enough so that you could tag them and hunt without having to worry about getting swarmed by 5 others.

Prowler/Stalker. The spawn out by the rig is weak at best and polluted with Armax.

We definately need a good Prowler/Stalker spawn. The other 4000 LA's with Trox DNA dropped their maturity down to young/mature because of the iron missions. Trying to get people to grind trox missions on their LA's. Pretty stupid though IMO because there's tax free Trox ALL OVER... (but....the tax free prowler/stalker spawn sucks).

Menace

Prowlers and Stalkers. There are enough small trox spawns already.

Stalkler @ oil Rig... ;)

Last edited:
Back