Question: Attn Marco!!!Woohoohoo beacons should come within few days?

Status

xX Gently Xx

Prowler
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Ivana Gently Kutchukokoff
Yea yea Marco promised us that MA will have all the old systems ready before the end of the year, which is pretty flocking close. If before the ny bell tolls we will not be able to go on a beacon mission Marco will be a big fat liar ( I don't care it's ma who is responsible- he should have been standing over ther shoulde with a salty Harring and an ikea kitchen stool and slap the developers upside the head everytime they slowed down).

So Marco - what will it be - averall joy or are you stepping in ny as a big fat stinky liar?

1) Why make several threads on this subject?
2) Marco simply said that MA told him everything would be back by the end of 2010, that doesn't mean that HE personally promised it would be back.
3) Yes, they should have it back by now, MA are working way too slow with that.

1. Couse this subject is important enough for a second Reminder thread

2. He didn't say word promise but he pretty much guaranteed it ( was beginning of summer if I'm not mistaken.

3. Correctemundo!

Maybe they will come back right after you loot an item replicator

Maybe they will come back right after you loot an item replicator

Yeehaa must come any minute then!!

P.s. Aren't replicators not relevant anymore? ... Or...are you saying that beacon system will be changed so much that..

Talk to me Marco!

Yea yea Marco promised us that MA will have all the old systems ready before the end of the year, which is pretty flocking close. If before the ny bell tolls we will not be able to go on a beacon mission Marco will be a big fat liar ( I don't care it's ma who is responsible- he should have been standing over ther shoulde with a salty Harring and an ikea kitchen stool and slap the developers upside the head everytime they slowed down).

So Marco - what will it be - averall joy or are you stepping in ny as a big fat stinky liar?

he changed the deadline, we're not getting anything until next year and even then its only hangers, the rest is "when it's done".

The-Planet-Calypso-State-of-Play-2010

It was sad to hear but given the option of rushed out systems to make the deadline or a fully working ones that have been mostly bug tested but late then I can wait.

It was sad to hear but given the option of rushed out systems to make the deadline or a fully working ones that have been mostly bug tested but late then I can wait.

Yep, late and maybe improved... better than quick and bad :yay:

Still... miss them

space pirate ships on next island should be fun. :)

space pirate ships on next island should be fun. :)

Wait... how about mixing them together? :yay:

Space Pirates boarding a Robot Ship while you have to fight your way through the chaos of both sides trying to destroy eachother :silly2: as you can't loot the mobs on beacons, the mobs there fighting eachother shouldnt be a big problem for THAT reason? ;)

Another theory:

Considering fruit is not dropping, taming will be back very soon.

:twocents:

mmmmm......Ikea...........

Status
Back