Info: Attribute and Skill Reward Mission Matrix

Excellent work Chaz :yay::yay:

Hi Chazlow, can you make "??" of the skillrewards for Rifle for Foul, and not keep it at 20 ped?
Because Melee and HG for Foul is different, 20 ped versus 30 ped.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2790224&viewfull=1#post2790224
And that might be for Hiryuu as well. Only Rifle is known for certain for Hiryuu to be 30 ped. I would speculate both are the same.

PS rippersnapper Aim is also unknown... for complete list of for surely known and unknown:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...mission-etc.&p=2554401&viewfull=1#post2554401

Last edited:
Excellent, thank you for this!

According to your matrix, killing 1000 hiryuu gives +1 strength, but according to the thread "Missions which reward attributes", it gives +1 intelligence.

Which one is correct ?

It is +1 Intel, chart adjusted and uploading update now.

Thx.

Ok, thanks for the quick reaction !

I think you swapped the rewards for 100 and 500 scipulors. According to other threads, 100 scips gives +1 psyche and 500 scips gives +1 intel.

Great reference chart - here is a little data to get rid of ??? for warriors.....Finished warrior mission and courage went from 6366.7 to 6539.4 so ~50TT gain.

Has anyone thought about checking (lately) how accurate entropedia's skill scanner is? Because I've never used the skillcalculator before. I think you should stop using that BlueEyes & stick with the pro tool that gets updated every week or every other week, don't you think? I know you do your best & I'm not ungreatful but a 10ped discrepancy is a joke, unless MA changed it. So which is it really 50ped in tt or 60ped in tt? Of course all I'm asking is how accurate is the tool your using for this blueeyes. Thanks & keep it up man ;).

Has anyone thought about checking (lately) how accurate entropedia's skill scanner is? Because I've never used the skillcalculator before. I think you should stop using that BlueEyes & stick with the pro tool that gets updated every week or every other week, don't you think? I know you do your best & I'm not ungreatful but a 10ped discrepancy is a joke, unless MA changed it. So which is it really 50ped in tt or 60ped in tt? Of course all I'm asking is how accurate is the tool your using for this blueeyes. Thanks & keep it up man ;).

Hi, there are too little reports for Warriors to draw conclusions yet. I do however understand your concerns, I promise I will look into it once again.

I have made a decision in the past to use the entropedia skillcalc instead of jdegre's. It seems the first 5000 skillpoints they are fairly equal but in the higher end the differences increase. Reason I decided to use entropedia skillcalc cause people tend to make mistakes with jdegre's one. If they read it wrong they will report the TT value with the 10% chipping out decrease. It's also the reason why I ask people to report not only the skillchoice but the value they had and the value they have after the choice as well. So I can calculate the TT value myself.

Most of the reports I got are including the from and to skillvalues, so it's not a big issues to do a verification once more (costs time though). Again I will look into it. Thanks for sharing your concern.

Last edited:
I have made a decision in the past to use the entropedia skillcalc instead of jdegre's. It seems the first 5000 skillpoints they are fairly equal but in the higher end the differences increase. Reason I decided to use entropedia skillcalc cause people tend to make mistakes with jdegre's one. If they read it wrong they will report the TT value with the 10% chipping out decrease. It's also the reason why I ask people to report not only the skillchoice but the value they had and the value they have after the choice as well. So I can calculate the TT value myself.

I fully support those statements. For high level skill ranges, there is simply not enough known data (and most probably there will never be) to draw a super accurate function mapping skill points <-> TT value. So, at different levels, my approximation works better and in other levels entropedia (Doer's) approximation works better. So, even when I appreciate M Rufen's kind words, I have to admit that the "pro tool" :p is not supposed to be more accurate than entropedia (or less).

Regarding the mis-usage of the chipping optimizer, that's also true; I've seen it myself many times as well. I'll try to see what can I do to make it clearer that an implant size, after extraction, is 10% less of the TT value of the extracted amount.

I think we really need a couple of new iterations of "Look at skill chips in auction and report the gains" threads. Pushing the limit of well known skills up 1K or more should not really be that impossible? But this is somewhat off topic here, lets do that in the Skills forum.

I fully support those statements. For high level skill ranges, there is simply not enough known data (and most probably there will never be) to draw a super accurate function mapping skill points <-> TT value. So, at different levels, my approximation works better and in other levels entropedia (Doer's) approximation works better. So, even when I appreciate M Rufen's kind words, I have to admit that the "pro tool" :p is not supposed to be more accurate than entropedia (or less).

Regarding the mis-usage of the chipping optimizer, that's also true; I've seen it myself many times as well. I'll try to see what can I do to make it clearer that an implant size, after extraction, is 10% less of the TT value of the extracted amount.

Thank you for your kind words Jdegre! And ty Rufen for your suggestion, making me to look further/re-examine the findings... conclusion so far: I will definitely use Jdegre's skillcalc for values above 6000.

I got an excellent example of two people finishing Longu, pointing out that Jdegre's tool is better (definitely for higher skill-levels):

In the post (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...and-missions&p=2742256&viewfull=1#post2742256) is reported:

Rifle 6741 --> 6945 Using Jdegre, it give 71 ped. Using entropedia it gives approx 65

I got a PM yesterday of someone reporting the skillchoice and levels :

Rifle 8944 --> 9037 Using Jdegre, also 71 ped. Using entropedia it gives approx 90 :silly2:
So point taken Rufen :yup:

@Chazlow, please correct Longu Rifle to 71 ped. TY!

Last edited:
just finished Longu 10k and chose Dexterity as award
my Dex went from 4616 to 5178

you calculate how much tt is that and update the matrix pls

Comes to 60 PED TT using Jdegre's skill calc.

Matrix updated with this value and BlueEyes value posted above.

Thanks all.

Ty very much Tigerskin! + rep

Both entropedia en jdegre give approx 60 ped TT. From around 6K the tools significantly start to deviate, increasing more and more as you have higher skill. In my eyes Jdegre's tool should always be used for values above 6K.

+rep for chaz for keeping the xl up to date

Last edited:
500 argo give 250 nova

Updated values in master document - need the following before posting new chart:

Mission requirements / mob maturity ranges for:
Bronze Kreltin, Bronze Aurli, Iron Dasp and Iron Cornoanterion
FOMA dome numbers for Dasp and Corno

Cheers,
Chaz.

Entropedia says 1k sumima = strength
5k sumima = agility

in the matrix is it reversed.. or is it right?

p.s. tnx for the matrix, btw, i found it great.

Any chance we could get an updated version?

Back