Question: .:/Atum\:. what level for merp ?

mid level or young

• young : iron challenge will do easliest

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • mid level : for iron and bronze challenge and try to find more item

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ignem

Guardian
Society
FrenchKillers
ignem
merp demand a lot of fertilizer to keep maturity then you like full of young of full of mid level ?

I voted Med Mat. Already a LA with the youngs. Would be nice to have one for the Bronze mission.

-Bemo-

been waiting for somebody to fert a bronze land. i would most likely kill about 9983 merps on your land area were you to fert it correctly for bronze.

should you run youngs, sign me up for 0 merps.

been waiting for somebody to fert a bronze land. i would most likely kill about 9983 merps on your land area were you to fert it correctly for bronze.

should you run youngs, sign me up for 0 merps.

I'd second that motion! ... only I would probably do a few more than 9983 merps :)

~Danimal

Something must be wrong with my browser because I can't see the Prowler/Stalker option :silly2:.

But seriously though, if you put it at Bronze level I will not only do my Bronze 10k there but also my Iron 10k and the remainder of my 5k.

ok, so there was an ownership change, i now own atum north, hmm while i presonaly HATE merps, i see that 20 ppl think a land with medium ones can be good ?
so hmm, well, how many merps do u ectually think needed ? the LA have 5 dnas but it might be too much to hav ethem all active?

also, what size exactly ? was thinking of puting the maturity bar at medium ?
hmm, try out the land now and let me know whats going on :p?
ill be suprised if there is ectually a demand for merps to be honest, but if there is, ill keep em there :)

Hehe, Skippie already has 17 killed for the Bronze:)

hehehe, ok so i put maturity to be bronze, but the lower end of bronze, meaning, its mostly olds-guardians, hmm mtry it out and let me know if its good enough ?

Back