Question: auction

Ruslan Zal

Hatchling
Hello. please make a normal auction. like in albion online or eva online. more people will get access to it and you will earn more from interest

What do you mean a normal auction?

Welcome to the forums! We don't play other games besides this one so we don't know what a "Normal Auction" means.

If u mean a Global auction for the whole game that is not gonna happen since the auction u use decides how the profit is devided between ma and planetpartner.

What do you mean a normal auction?

Welcome to the forums! We don't play other games besides this one so we don't know what a "Normal Auction" means.
for example i have 200 units, but I can't put it up for auction because there will be a large percentage and can't sell by order, remains TT. and it's not good for anyone

for example i have 200 units, but I can't put it up for auction because there will be a large percentage and can't sell by order, remains TT. and it's not good for anyone
I'd like for you to try that sentence again, but maybe bullet point it or something? I'm just trying to figure out how we can help new players. Which by the way, Nanocube changes very much help new players

Fact check, its not true.
You are not posting your stuff is good for every other seller who have the same stuff posted for sale or plan to post if for sale.

I'd like for you to try that sentence again, but maybe bullet point it or something? I'm just trying to figure out how we can help new players. Which by the way, Nanocube changes very much help new players

Let me help you, i speak noob as im a noob myself.
He have 200 of like animal muscle oil or anything similar, which in this case would be only 6 ped TT, so he cant post it for sale on AH because of the 100.5% mu it have.

inefficiency of AH is not casual.
all people could make anonymous 2 way auction with best price and ladder purchase up to a certain amount and a fixed percentage of fees.
also splitting fees depending on the birth planet of the seller and the corrent location is trivial programming.
this is all to reduce AH efficiency and incentive peer to peer trade.
you can skip any space risk of bieing looted paying delivery delayed 12 hours for small cost.

all is deliberately made to add some overcost to p2p transactions if not done in direct trade window.

so... it will not happne (until the game migrates UE5 maybe where new players expect efficiency to retain after some curiosity log in

all people could make anonymous 2 way auction with best price and ladder purchase up to a certain amount and a fixed percentage of fees.
also splitting fees depending on the birth planet of the seller and the corrent location is trivial programming.
this is all to reduce AH efficiency and incentive peer to peer trade.

the fee splitting u mean is a big part of the birth plannet System and with that part of the game since the beginning of pp's. Its just that it currently as far as i know only counts towards stuff outsided the auction.
The important part here is that the profit amount the pp's get is vastly different depending on wich planet that Avatar is playing from a big cut on home planet to just a small cut of the share evreywhere else.
so evrey change from the current planet auctions would mean ethere ma or the pp's have to give up a share of there profit from auctions.

He have 200 of like animal muscle oil or anything similar, which in this case would be only 6 ped TT, so he cant post it for sale on AH because of the 100.5% mu it have.
haha, geez thanks now i get it.

although there is a "solution": just sell for higher MU. its a non-issue.

on caly, you can easily sell muscle oil in stacks of 10p for 11p, it will sell just give it a couple days. muscle oil only sells for 100.5%-101% for larger stacks, for small stacks people regularly buy for 105-110% but its such a small fraction of sales compared to big stacks that it will never show in market value.

never only check an item's markup by clicking "market value" and taking that at face value, look in the auction house for stacks of about the same size as what you want to sell, and price your stack from there.

some items just arent worth stacking up, at least when starting. once you have enough ammo/ped to last a couple weeks without depo then yeah every bit of MU helps but if you're just starting out and low on ammo/funds, you might need to resort to tt-ing some items (like extractors, for instance) until you can self-sustain long-enough for your auctions to sell

if you really arent able to self-sustain long enough to sell your auctions, you might need to downsize what you're hunting/crafting/mining or take breaks while your stuff sells

hope this helps

haha, geez thanks now i get it.

although there is a "solution": just sell for higher MU. its a non-issue.

on caly, you can easily sell muscle oil in stacks of 10p for 11p, it will sell just give it a couple days. muscle oil only sells for 100.5%-101% for larger stacks, for small stacks people regularly buy for 105-110% but its such a small fraction of sales compared to big stacks that it will never show in market value.

never only check an item's markup by clicking "market value" and taking that at face value, look in the auction house for stacks of about the same size as what you want to sell, and price your stack from there.

some items just arent worth stacking up, at least when starting. once you have enough ammo/ped to last a couple weeks without depo then yeah every bit of MU helps but if you're just starting out and low on ammo/funds, you might need to resort to tt-ing some items (like extractors, for instance) until you can self-sustain long-enough for your auctions to sell

if you really arent able to self-sustain long enough to sell your auctions, you might need to downsize what you're hunting/crafting/mining or take breaks while your stuff sells

hope this helps
Thank you

Well, then @Ruslan Zal really seems to be too new to post something like this. The AH is sort of a science on its own. You need to learn how it works, what sells best at what times in what quantities. You'd be amazed what difference just a week earlier or later can have on the markup your item sells for.

As others lined out, looking at the markup of Animal Muscle Oil and then claiming that it'll only sell for 100.5% is a very limited view at the matter. I can't remember having sold that at such a low markup ever. Not even on the streets.

You're talking about small quantities, so I'm guessing that you are arguing about selling your small quantities at 100.5%. That doesn't even cover the auction fee and you'd have been better off throwing it into the TT. Basically you're losing PEDs by using the AH.

This game has a (steep) learning curve, start climbing it :)

Well, then @Ruslan Zal really seems to be too new to post something like this. The AH is sort of a science on its own. You need to learn how it works, what sells best at what times in what quantities. You'd be amazed what difference just a week earlier or later can have on the markup your item sells for.

As others lined out, looking at the markup of Animal Muscle Oil and then claiming that it'll only sell for 100.5% is a very limited view at the matter. I can't remember having sold that at such a low markup ever. Not even on the streets.

You're talking about small quantities, so I'm guessing that you are arguing about selling your small quantities at 100.5%. That doesn't even cover the auction fee and you'd have been better off throwing it into the TT. Basically you're losing PEDs by using the AH.

This game has a (steep) learning curve, start climbing it :)
for example, a person placed an order for 20,000 items - he was sold for 19750 and no one else will sell as it will be lower than TT. I gave an example of a game with a live economy, created by the players themselves. And the owners take a percentage of transactions

for example, a person placed an order for 20,000 items - he was sold for 19750 and no one else will sell as it will be lower than TT. I gave an example of a game with a live economy, created by the players themselves. And the owners take a percentage of transactions
I am genuinely still confused with what you're trying to ask or say.

just download the game and play for a couple of days, to get to know the market. can you understand me
No because I don't know what game you're even fucking talking about lmao. How about you play this game for a few days and start to understand the market?

No because I don't know what game you're even fucking talking about lmao. How about you play this game for a few days and start to understand the market?
Did you just play a reverse uno card? What game are YOU playing?

Auction works well enough, need to just play around with it, have some success and failure and see what sells and what doesn't, think of the 50 pec fee as a forward payment for building your understanding. Git gud.

Back