FYI: Auto Loot Pills BUG!

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Hi all,

I want to point out the following ( MA can decide is this is a bug of the way they are)

Autoloot pills don't queue the loot action!

Example:

You have loot lag, when the system gets bag on track the mobs that are out of range for pills( 20 meters) don't get looted, and if you let them there they will disappear and you loose the loot

Opposed to when you actually press "loot" action on them then after the lag is over you get the loot because the action got queued

As more example:

Consider MM, where you have to move, if I get loot lag and pass a dead mob and not press loot on them (because I have auto loot pills) I loose that mobs loot

Now probably MA will say that this is how they supposed to work but in this case I don;t see the luxury:) Only another way for them to make some money on our lost dead mobs

Take care!

well, wouldn't make sense for them to program to accommodate loot lag, clearly that is a rare problem that they would fix right away....:yup:

I was highly suspicious of the low cost of the loot pill, seemed like they would have charged more than they are, perhaps this 'rare' lost loot is just another cost of the loot pill.... Its unfortunate no one could even track what this cost might be....:eyecrazy:

Also, loot lag is a Server problem, not a Client problem, so this is MA problem to fix

If pills work correct - it would be worth min 1ped each :laugh:

I completely agree with you, if this is how it works.

Obviously the auto-loot has to work on mobs within 20m at the time you kill them, not at the time any loot lag ends.

Now probably MA will say that this is how they supposed to work but in this case I don;t see the luxury:) Only another way for them to make some money on our lost dead mobs

If only I had 5 pec for every bug-inspired conspiracy theory on the forums...

The server simply needs to flag the loot within range and then allow it to be looted when lag reduces. Even when there is lag the client will have sent the data steam + flags already which server will receive after lag subsides.

It is MA's problem to fix.

Back