Autoscan nerf?

Alwyn

Dominant
Lady Alwyn Azalea
Ok... so I was gonna go hop in the bath and thought I'd autoscan while I was away but for some reason I kept having the "Can not perform action with the target" msg pop up at irregular intervals (2-13 scans from my quick counts). I wasn't moving at all so I don't see what I could have been doing to make this happen.

Has anyone else been experiencing this or is it just me? Could this be an end to AFK scanning? Or is it a bug? Can't see why MA wouldn't want my yummy decay. :scratch2:

(Sorry Xen, you were a convenient target. ;))

Ok... so I was gonna go hop in the bath and thought I'd autoscan while I was away but for some reason I kept having the "Can not perform action with the target" msg pop up at irregular intervals (2-13 scans from my quick counts). I wasn't moving at all so I don't see what I could have been doing to make this happen.

Has anyone else been experiencing this or is it just me? Could this be an end to AFK scanning? Or is it a bug? Can't see why MA wouldn't want my yummy decay. :scratch2:

(Sorry Xen, you were a convenient target. ;))

Probably something to do with the density of suds in your bath. Try a different 'essential oil product'. :)

I find the same thing with crafting but I guess that's the problem with me. Me and gambling go hand in hand

There has been a thread started on this topic already, something to the effect of it's bugged and MA doesn't care to fix it because it's not a priority or money maker for them at the moment. :)

Fort events on the other hand are BOOMING priority :)

~Danimal

Back