Info: Avatar Bios

Phedra

Mature
Society
Sirens of Entropia
Phedra Phedra Delaunay
I can't seem to find a place other than the Fan Fiction main thread to post an avatar bio. After browsing through the thread it seems a place a bio could go but it would get lost among many other topics. And yes I could link to the post in the in game bio and then people who were interested could pop over here and view it. However, I think it would be more fun to have a thread specific to avatar bios and backstories. Being new I don't just want to start stomping so I am hoping for some guidance on whether such as thread is appropriate and if something similar has been attempted in the past.

Thanks!

The description for the Calypso Creative section is 'Planet Calypso fanmade art, videos, fiction, storytelling and diaries.'
I think an 'avatar bio' (ie writing about your avatar) would be fall within the 'diaries' description, and thus indeed be properly located under the 'Fan Fiction' subsection.

I'm not sure why you think a thread might be 'lost' in that section. :scratch2:
As the Fan Fiction section has few new threads added to it, your thread is more likely to remain on the first page, and thus remain visible, than if created in a highly active forum section.

Good enough

Thank you

Back