Bad Loots, nostalgia moment...

yeah i remember the time he did it, its nice! :)

Dear MA/Calypso Staff,

Please bring back some of this retro armor design! :pimp:

BTW, the mining system has not got stable returns, just to whine about that a bit;

Out In

100 - 47.60
100 - 34.21
100 - 65.97
100 - 58.55

Returns this evening :p

First two are in my top ten worst returns to date

Edit: FML thats withotu decay :S

BTW, the mining system has not got stable returns, just to whine about that a bit;

11k drops without a 50++ times multiplier with flat 70-75% returns..

11k drops without a 50++ times multiplier with flat 70-75% returns..

RT planetside? Got to be somthing wrong there because its always 40-80% tt return and a very bad hitrate.. wherever, whenever :p Caly and ark works much better...

RT planetside? Got to be somthing wrong there because its always 40-80% tt return and a very bad hitrate.. wherever, whenever :p Caly and ark works much better...

Caly and ark sucks, rocktropia is a lot better.

edittttttt

Last edited:
Still remeber the first Mulmun Overseer elite 15600 hp i killed self without any help, it had no loot at all.:dunce:

Still remeber the first Mulmun Overseer elite 15600 hp i killed self without any help, it had no loot at all.:dunce:

i killed 4 mulmun looter elite without loot in september last year :p

Out In

100 - 47.60
100 - 34.21
100 - 65.97
100 - 58.55

Returns this evening :p

First two are in my top ten worst returns to date

Edit: FML thats withotu decay :S

You're telling me you got no hof after spent 400 peds :scratch2: ? must be some mistake :mad:
400 peds cycled is way too little.. I went up to foma the other day with a couple of D-class and lvl 2 amps, think in total is spent 1500 ped there.. -250 peds.. I consider that stabile :p

I've had Leviathan Dominant give no loot a few times, that always sucks! :hammer:

I saw a Pop dragon elite and had to kill it. Well, after 3 fappers and 45 minutes of cursing and laughing and yelling, I finally killed it after spending 200 Ped of ammo cuz of its insane regen every time I died plus the rest of the decay. And I got an 18 ped L shotgun. Loot was probably a normal 10-90% of cost to kill, except my dumb ass had a cost to kill 10x normal. But it was fun, and I felt like a bad-ass afterward :)

I saw a Pop dragon elite and had to kill it. Well, after 3 fappers and 45 minutes of cursing and laughing and yelling, I finally killed it after spending 200 Ped of ammo cuz of its insane regen every time I died plus the rest of the decay. And I got an 18 ped L shotgun. Loot was probably a normal 10-90% of cost to kill, except my dumb ass had a cost to kill 10x normal. But it was fun, and I felt like a bad-ass afterward :)

Heh hee, ty for shareing :)

Back