Bad rep for Entropia Universe :(

Most of us does not try to hunt Atrox Young with Sollomate Aggressios either. Try different mobs with different weapons.

But I agree that loots has been kurwa mac-catastrophe lately.

Normally I used to get 70 % back on a bad run and a few peds plus on a good one. And recently I have had many 50% back runs and I rarely profit in TT. So something has absolutely happened with loot destributions lately.

And if I am not mistaken, there has been more big HoFs too :(

Hehe Tommy if you gotten 50% returns latly i say grattz to you. You must be one of MA new "choosen" ones.
Myself ya I was a choosen for a few seconds in August 20 K + from 3 UBER drops. MA took it all back within a month ROFL. So now im Sweating Until one of the following happens.
1. MA releases Cashcards that actually WORKS in any ATM.
2. Cryengines release.
Any bets on how many sweat i will have when one of theese 2 things is a fact ? ROFL I have 11 K now :)

Hehe Tommy if you gotten 50% returns latly i say grattz to you. You must be one of MA new "choosen" ones.
Myself ya I was a choosen for a few seconds in August 20 K + from 3 UBER drops. MA took it all back within a month ROFL. So now im Sweating Until one of the following happens.
1. MA releases Cashcards that actually WORKS in any ATM.
2. Cryengines release.
Any bets on how many sweat i will have when one of theese 2 things is a fact ? ROFL I have 11 K now :)

That's a lot of aggressios and atroxes for 20 k ped! :O

Unless you used full supremacy that is. Decay deluxe!

No, but seriously. How did you waste 20k ped in one month? The only logical way I can think of is crafting and mining with 108 amps? :O

I have lost like 1000 ped overall the last month and I have been hunting, if you average it, one 400 ped ammo-trip every day. Even if I had been hunting for 1200 ped every day, that would have meant around 3k ped loss in a month. And even that seems unreal to me.

What did you do, human? :eek:

this is exactly what i got in the other forum as well. I attempted to back it up as best i could.

But you guys are getting things wrong, you're not suppose to mention anything bad in this thread:duh:. Spread the good rep about the game you love and enjoy! I think every person who plays today knows that somewhere within Entropia Universe there is true potential.

Yeah, once they actually make it fun.

That's a lot of aggressios and atroxes for 20 k ped! :O

Unless you used full supremacy that is. Decay deluxe!

No, but seriously. How did you waste 20k ped in one month? The only logical way I can think of is crafting and mining with 108 amps? :O

I have lost like 1000 ped overall the last month and I have been hunting, if you average it, one 400 ped ammo-trip every day. Even if I had been hunting for 1200 ped every day, that would have meant around 3k ped loss in a month. And even that seems unreal to me.

What did you do, human? :eek:

Did a lot of hunts with Apises on troxes 400 Peds ammo each hunt, did some mining mostly unamped. A few runs with just 101s i made myself. But with hunting returns below 40% B4 Repairs it went down the Sewer VERY fast. 2 Be honest it was a lil overdrift :S 4 Got i still have my phantom shins and tighs that costed me 3 K so 17 K was lost in a month +- a few hundred.

Back