Bambis mining log

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
Hi all after multiple reads on mining I decided to start a mining log until mayhems start
I’m not advanced at mining im simply mining areas I believe hold good MU (caly and ark pvp)
My gear is f105 t0 and terramaster 6
I will be amped mining to see if it works better than unamped due to the high cycle rate with a D class amp
I will post initial bankroll and either update each run here or update in a spreadsheet over time but for now here are general stats

BANKROLL- 40k (. Amount of bankroll I have to continue mining to allow unsold ores to wait for times where MU is most efficient if necessary will increase if potential is there)
Total expected TT in - 118 d class amps =23.600 ped(this is calculation of total amps I carry and approximate probes expected to decay per amp so 200ped per amp)
TT out- 0 (will update regularly by adding up amps and probes plus ores and enmatter I have collected up to this point)
Repairs and decay costs - 0 ( any costs concerning repairing finder excavator and refiner)
MU input- 744.8 ped ( any markup I have used for buying amps and Mu on my L finder )
MU realized - 0 ( amount of MU gained from selling /projected sales of ores at current Mu)
TT returns %-
Gain or loss after Mu %-

Additional ped from pvp kills -18 ped

Not in the game atm will update stats regularly I’ll also post big runs on here besides the spreadsheet so ppl can see what small runs look like vs big runs for the day
Any advice or input is appreciated like I said I know the basics of mining and don’t claim this log to be a profit or loss guide it’s just to show my mining returns based on basic mining principles like 110meter drops and locations with potential MU but not guaranteed

Last edited:
Back