Beauty Proffesions

zanotam

Old
Society
The League Of Gentleman
Zala Zanette Hoto
I was thinking of doing one of the beauty proffesions, but I don't know which one to choose. I want to actually make some money, but I know i'll have to do some skilling, so I need to know about the proffesions and on a scale (compared to the other beauty proffesions) from 1-10 how much PED is needed to really start making money, How much you have to skill to get a reliable source of income, About how much money you might make in 1 say 6 hour day of play, how long it would take to pay for all the stuff you have to buy.

Hey!

In fact, hard to say which professions bring more money/money spent.

Hair is the one who bring the most, but lot of competitions on it, and you can hardly make profit before unlocking the first non avatar creation styles. So, let's say 7 for hair.

Same for face, only high end stuff pay. 8 or 9 for Face.

So, i would say body, if you want to try only one, because skilling is quite cheap (skin color set are around 120-130%), and skin tone is unlocked pretty fast.5 for body.

And it's hard to give an idea about the incomes... depends on too much factors... there is some low time... but with some mid level skills, i thikn you can expect 100ped turnover per day...

Sorg

Sounds pretty great to me. I was just wondering as after reading the guide on how to make money in entropia I realized beauty profesions were the way to go, so as a noob, body sounds like a good start. What materials and stuff would I need to start up? Is it true i'll need an estate or shop?

coloring is part of hair right?

Sounds pretty great to me. I was just wondering as after reading the guide on how to make money in entropia I realized beauty profesions were the way to go, so as a noob, body sounds like a good start. What materials and stuff would I need to start up? Is it true i'll need an estate or shop?

To start, you need a body sculpting unit (between 2-3k), body toolkit (200ped), an estate or a shop to drop the body unit in it, and some stuff to skill with (Basic skin color set and body fat). Basic skin color being a lot cheaper and easier to find in big amount, so better use those to skill it up.

For coloring, depends which one, there is one in all 3 professions, haircoloring for hairdresser, skin tone for bodysculptor and eye color for face sculptor.

Sorg

can i work on skin tone without the other stuff? It would take me quite some time to afford that stuff, as even with depositing It would be a month at minimum with constant re-selling and little to no fun.
Also, how come colorer is its own seperate profesion in the list of profesions? I'm just wondering is all. I think to help offset the cost I'll sell some taming stuff and services as well sa the beauty services. Think that'll work?

Last edited:
To do skin coloring u must unlock it as one of the body options
for this u must do body surgery... so u can focus on only that

The Colorere poffesion is for people who coor clothes with paint and is only slightly related to beauty (they both share fashion design hidden skill) but u wont unlock it before u unlock skin coloring so i wouldnt concentrate on that

Selling serices always works to offest costs ... but if u have a RL job u might earn much more doing that

Ido

Last edited:
could I get all of these rated separately for each profession from 1-10 how much PED is needed to really start making money, How much you have to skill to get a reliable source of income, About how much money you might make in 1 say 6 hour day of play, how long it would take to pay for all the stuff you have to buy.

Lets see if u want to do body ...

Initial investment lets say 3000 ped for unit, tool, app and some mats

I think u start of with 2 or 3 unlocks (i charge 10 ped for each of these atm i think other beauticians do to) so unless u want to skill to unlock skin color or buy skills to get skin color lets say u start of from there...

if u plan to play 6h a day i wouldnt expect you to get more than 1-2 customers a day ... im being honest with you maybe if u would charge half the price then u would get say 4 but the end result would be the same.. 20-30 ped of income -tool decay -materials per attempt ...

So lets assume u earn 20 ped a day (being very lucky hitting every procedure with one or two tries) ... the initial investment would come back to you in 150work days... (around half a year :p)

but that would not move u far ahead in skills you would have to skill in order to unlock more options ... and that eats up a lot of money...

Hope i made the picture clear for you
Best Regards
Ido

Gotcha, and could you feel in the others, as I just choose surgery, because the earlier description sounded good, but I'd prefer to get a full description for all of them if possible. Well, on a side note, if all the beauty professions are this expensive to start up it might be a while for me

others are similar earnings to start with ... altho prices on startup might be different

Last edited:
Hmmm....guess I'll just have to wait for a while :scratch2:

Back