Beer fun part II (Tzest0s included :D)

Panther

Prowler
Calin Panther Amaritei
What can one do when the sun is out and you wanna have a beer?(yeah i know...freaks!...why would one wanna go out?!?)
Anyways, we thought (me and Sharyn) to call upon some brave colonists and drop dead in a pub or so...chattin`...relaxing the working finger (the one with whom you press the mouse-button you pervs...)
Therefore in the following you will see starrin`: Tzest0s,Sharyn,Rodian,Kerham and me

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Rodian and Sharyn, both lookin` at Kerham`s beer-belly...we always wondered why do armax loot fat instead of daikiba dropping it...:D

Next one is a group photo,Tzest0s in the middle (in case u`re wondering why the big smiles...you should see who took the photo...darn...nice looking legs :love: )

Finally...after all the hard work, Mc`Lap decided to reveal what popped-up from the egg :silly2:

Anyways,t`was fun as hell...we decided that we should go out more often and why not...invite some more PE folx with us!

:) This time we were 5 ...

Next time maybe more ...

Adding up for the description at pic#2, the nice "legs" that took the pic belong to the pretty lady that helped me setting my bank account for the first time and whom we accidentally met at the beer place ...

As for our new addition, Tzest0s ... can I have the next egg? plzzzzz :girl:

While you search for the Atrox cojones i`ll settle for a good mining ATH :D

he looks familiar ...hmm
hmm no ... is not tzest0s is a feffoid ( didn't realise i'm so fat ... again )
no more beer for me ... i'll take 2 pizza instead

Tnx for sharing :)

Fingers crossed soon, we will all be munching on Armaxian body-fat burgers...

Mooo

:D

TSCRYPTO said:
Fingers crossed soon, we will all be munching on Armaxian body-fat burgers...

Mooo

:) In 2-3 months or so we're expecting ya to drop by (yeah, prelonged weekends must exist in the UK too :D) ... we'll share some armaxian burgers then ... but wait, you'll gave to get 'em through customs :laugh:

Sharyn said:
:) In 2-3 months or so we're expecting ya to drop by (yeah, prelonged weekends must exist in the UK too :D) ... we'll share some armaxian burgers then ... but wait, you'll gave to get 'em through customs :laugh:

I'll get Spud to be my 'burger-mule'...

Back