Behemoth

Status
An crazy Idea...LA with Behemoths...but after implement CryEngine lol, mob: 5k hp Stalker, 100dmg Cold(dont ask me why), would be fun.

I think that whale thingy live in water or near water :scratch2: In some place where noone ever would find him :laugh:

Well if it ever was online it was for sure b4 gold :p thats what i have been told aswell, and the screeny was taken back then on Ithaca Island, what i have been told.
Back then there was no Ithaca town (at least no TP) and the behemoth was not long time IG...

Well, thats at least the rumours i have been told when i was trying to find out more about this mob, back in 2003 ;)

i saw one yesterday and owned it.. took 5h to kill it coz it had 500k+ hp... and it was a no loot

An crazy Idea...LA with Behemoths...but after implement CryEngine lol, mob: 5k hp Stalker, 100dmg Cold(dont ask me why), would be fun.
LOL it'd have to be a place with no hills! Therefore no major clipping issues. :laugh:

Why no-body sais "penis" "cock" "dick" ? .... :scratch2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiWQZhUmmRw[/YOUTUBE]

yeh would be cool to see them come back. just by looking at it it's gonna be a impact mob would be intesting to see if star can solo one in his sentinel set :eyecrazy:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiWQZhUmmRw[/YOUTUBE]

yeh would be cool to see them come back. just by looking at it it's gonna be a impact mob would be intesting to see if star can solo one in his sentinel set :eyecrazy:

more like penetration :p

and you need an armor with good protection against it like this #D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

never mind, call it a bump :p

a long long time ago when i tryed entropia for first time i wen ton a adventure to the oil rig after hearing it was a way to get good cash on my way there i recall some kind of a spaceship crash or something it had all these people they were sweating it i cant quite recall the creatures name or what it looked like i recall it being pretty big and i think this creature may have been it could be wrong though

a long long time ago when i tryed entropia for first time i wen ton a adventure to the oil rig after hearing it was a way to get good cash on my way there i recall some kind of a spaceship crash or something it had all these people they were sweating it i cant quite recall the creatures name or what it looked like i recall it being pretty big and i think this creature may have been it could be wrong though

You are (most likely) referring to eomon.

although, this mob could explain how it is possible to find around 50-250 kg of common dung on the ground

especially if you go through snablesnot young territory its rather strange
except that snable had a big "problem" for a couple of weeks ^^
on Earth, many herd animals create collective piles. where the territories of three or more feral horse herds border, huge piles (100+ kg, i think) are to be seen.

(taking threads offtopic since 1857!) :D

more like penetration :p

and you need an armor with good protection against it like this #D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

never mind, call it a bump :p

female_20armor.jpg

:scratch2:

Reactions: RR1
Mmmm. Would've thought that would attract penetration not protect from it! :rolleyes:

I heard about the Behemoth but never saw it. I heard people call Eomons Behemoths by mistake one time. I heard about Mod Shadow and Mod amp but never saw them. There are screenies though. I guess I can chalk this all up to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. :dunno:

Behemoths would be a cool event mob mixed with Eomon another Atrox Queen and some Atrox hatchlings :yay:

I heard about the Behemoth but never saw it. I heard people call Eomons Behemoths by mistake one time. I heard about Mod Shadow and Mod amp but never saw them. There are screenies though. I guess I can chalk this all up to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. :dunno:

Behemoths would be a cool event mob mixed with Eomon another Atrox Queen and some Atrox hatchlings :yay:

Wasn't Marco wearing Mod Shadow in that one "hunt Marco" even long ago?

As for the Behemoth, if it was ever ingame, which I'm not sure it ever was, it was pre-gold

Wasn't Marco wearing Mod Shadow in that one "hunt Marco" even long ago?

As for the Behemoth, if it was ever ingame, which I'm not sure it ever was, it was pre-gold

I think so but I was probably so wet behind the ears at that time I did not even know who Marco was :laugh:

I know, never released ingame because it looked so stupid climbing hills.:wtg:

I just checked on EP and he did. There is a pick showing he has it but I don't understand the rules here on posting pics/links. Hopefully this will work

http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=1806

Link Doesnt work, sais not autorized so I guess you need to logged in on EP. Tried logging in the pasting the link..same shajt, dont work :D

But yep he did wear mod shadow I remeber it. And he was shooting ppl with the Unique Plasma gun.

The behemoth as far as i know was never ingame, I been around 6 years and never seen it, it was an urban legend even then. I heard some rumour it was ingame a very short time but MA removed em directly cause it looked horrible when they walked up a hill cause body remaind straight.

Maybe its just another urban legend, now I guess the eomons were the behemoths that came ingame and MA kept the behemoths as the mythical creauture it has become. Back then mobs of that size didnt excist. Today the behemoth wouldnt be as impressive. Perhaps the future will bring us huuge Behemoth. Maybe the one in RDI is only a behemoth hatchling :yay:

I do remember seeing a screenshot of marco's cool gun and mod shadow armor. And remember I heard the behemoth was there on pre gold.

the behemoth is ingame.. if you happen to run into one your fucked because it will kill you so hard that you wont revive again and it will loot all your items and try to sell it here on EF.. :rolleyes: ... example of a person who met this beast is Hunterz.... if you are ubah enough to kill it you will be the president of entropia and marco will let you use the mod shadow and marco gun and marco tpchip and marco blablablablamodampblablamodblagunblapewpewblablamarcoblabla

the behemoth is ingame.. if you happen to run into one your fucked because it will kill you so hard that you wont revive again and it will loot all your items and try to sell it here on EF.. :rolleyes: ... example of a person who met this beast is Hunterz.... if you are ubah enough to kill it you will be the president of entropia and marco will let you use the mod shadow and marco gun and marco tpchip and marco blablablablamodampblablamodblagunblapewpewblablamarcoblabla

Will it shoot your cousin in the kneecap?

Status
Back