Help: Belkar Stone on Caly

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
WTH is going on with Belkar on Caly?
Seems like impossible to find.
I have found some spots recently... then I go to mine and I get Lyst?!?
Help! :)

talking about weird shit, whats going on with sweetstuff. zero listings up on AH lol. Someone eating the stuff?

talking about weird shit, whats going on with sweetstuff. zero listings up on AH lol. Someone eating the stuff?

Tezlapet owners.
Rare essense so expensive now i was thinking about trying out the taming profession.

Tezlapet owners.
Rare essense so expensive now i was thinking about trying out the taming profession.
That what I was thinking at first but is there really that many Tezlas out at the moment to cause this much disturbance?

All you were able to see during the interplanetary boss wave event on Caly were the Tezla pet's, partly because there are so many of them, partly because half of the avatars were not loaded in just their pet's :D

I found a fair amount of Belkar East of Tetania's by the sea. (Out side of the LA's) last week.

Mining events? meh
MA's attention to miners and mining? meh
Crafting that needs ores and enmatters? meh
Ores and enmatters MU? meh

And you thought things couldn't get worse in mining...
Loot 2.0 = lysterium and oil

Apart from that, Gaia’s Cradle OLA #56 used to have LOTS of belkar, and it's still found, in those non-lyst windows.

I feel like lyst and oil is the mining equivalent of shrapnel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WTH is going on with Belkar on Caly?
Seems like impossible to find.
I have found some spots recently... then I go to mine and I get Lyst?!?
Help! :)

There are some spots that aren't on the 50 off/10 on wave system but Belkar in those areas is sparse from what I can tell. If you want to get a feel of how the wave system works then spend some time on some of the Shinook LAs and keep an eye out for the bots. See when they spawn where they traverse and then try to beat them to the finds. From what I can tell the spawns aren't always in the same spots each time but they do pop up in certain zones.

There are some spots that aren't on the 50 off/10 on wave system but Belkar in those areas is sparse from what I can tell. If you want to get a feel of how the wave system works then spend some time on some of the Shinook LAs and keep an eye out for the bots. See when they spawn where they traverse and then try to beat them to the finds. From what I can tell the spawns aren't always in the same spots each time but they do pop up in certain zones.
Got to experience this today - hit the window just right
Wonder if other zones act like that too 🤔

Dome 15 , F.O.M.A , when MA is on vacation... :p
I did try there in the past but was not successful
I think my search for belk is done for the time being since I completed the mission I wanted :)

Back