Berycled Puny 489 PED

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Look at 38

hof-489-ped-berycled-puny.jpg

I hope ma in his name is not from MindArk :laugh:

Actually, thats a nice hof.. But imo i think its Bullshit and even Bullshit that puny´s are dropping such a hof
Its not his fault, absolutely Not!

Last edited:
That`s equivalent with a regular bery uber hof i think.

Actually, thats a nice hof.. But imo i think its Bullshit and even Bullshit that puny´s are dropping such a hof
Its not his fault, absolutely Not!
totally agree

That`s equivalent with a regular bery uber hof i think.
add a zero after this hof and you should get the uber on a normal baby chicken or 27k stalker hof which would be more then double the largest hof ever on chickens (recorded by entropiatracker)

a global on a berycled puny?!!!!!!! dam ive killed lots of those lol

I bet some more are killing punys now lolz

considered you need 3 pec to kill a puny this HoF has the ratio of 1:16300, would be equal to a 114100ped ATH on a Spider Young

it been known for a long time that smaller mobs can have bigger multipliers.

or wait whiners, why don't you test it.

go kill spider youngs at the rate you can kill punys max speed. might need a tier10 rockjacker and still wont happen. and a ped card im sure you don't have.

Gratz to the person who got it! Boo to the whiners that have nothing to do but rain on others parades.

AND REALLY WE CAN POST ANYONES HOFS AND GET A FOR IT? Guess its time to start spamming everyone hofs starting now

I dont understand why you post someone else HOF in the hall of fame section, this should be in some other section since its not yours.

Nope, not allowed.

Moved to the hunting section.

Should be deleted actually. What right do people have to post other peoples hof's here? Or what right to criticize them for it?

Should be deleted actually. What right do people have to post other peoples hof's here? Or what right to criticize them for it?

We have always discussed other people's achievements. Sometimes to complain (rightly or wrongly) but most often to compliment and congratulate.

As I am right now w/ the person who hoffed. Gratz to them.

Gratz to the HOF person and its not like the HOFs are secret. They spam the chat with them. It is just good to know that puny can drop that shit. At least for me. I didn't think its possible. It is interesting what kind of loot was it :scratch2:

Tbh I havent seen any WHINE about the loot, jjust that its just sick a hof is on a puny that u need to shoot 2-shots with opalo and some persons that have been grinding spiders/hogglos/aurlis etc didnt have more than maximum 2-3k ped And there is surely a difference between a puny mob and an aurli that could split a nib like myself in two parts.

(edited) didnt congratulate him but i guess he is well worth all peds :)

After a lot of testing etc, I think what happens is a new player using unmaxed weapons actually increase their cost per kill etc so their base cost may actually be alot higher then the HP of a mob when you calculating multiplier. This in effect makes it look like a 400 ped HOF on a 3 pec per kill mob when in effect they are spending 5-7 pecs to kill those mobs. If it cost them twice as much and the ratio drops to 8000 times that is the normal cap for max uber multipliers.

considered you need 3 pec to kill a puny this HoF has the ratio of 1:16300, would be equal to a 114100ped ATH on a Spider Young

Gratz to the HOF person and its not like the HOFs are secret. They spam the chat with them. It is just good to know that puny can drop that shit. At least for me. I didn't think its possible. It is interesting what kind of loot was it :scratch2:
This is not the first one, it came a similar 400+ hof on a Puny when they were only available at the closed* Gateway too, so that time it was a rookie kiwio (L) that killed it (I'm not talking about this hof)

Grats to the guy who got it too

*way after we other noobs was allowed up to check out the place

OP's like this always come from either the secretly jealous or those just don't understand some of the basics.

Maybe more information could be given for the reason for posting such shit. OFC most us see the unbalance in the game.. but what exactly is the point of the OP? really... it's a single small hof and you do not know anything of the circumstances surrounding it.

I would at least show some decency and not post this crap (OP) until the actual hoffer had done so.. but if I did feal beforehand so utterly compelled to do so.. I still wouldn't do it.

Why do you think I never post any of my hofs or acheivements?... coz of shit like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I duno why you are so mad at me, but whatever runs your boat.
Its like if I say "hey bro look at that cool car" and someone say I'm jealous or something.
I am not talking about unbalance or anything.
just "hey bro, look at that crazy HOF, never seen such thing before"

OP's like this always come from either the secretly jealous or those just don't understand some of the basics.

Maybe more information could be given for the reason for posting such shit. OFC most us see the unbalance in the game.. but what exactly is the point of the OP? really... it's a single small hof and you do not know anything of the circumstances surrounding it.

I would at least show some decency and not post this crap (OP) until the actual hoffer had done so.. but if I did feal beforehand so utterly compelled to do so.. I still wouldn't do it.

Why do you think I never post any of my hofs or acheivements?... coz of shit like this.

Its like if I say "hey bro look at that cool car" and someone say I'm jealous or something.

I think the issue being raised is whether or not is acceptable for someone to post other peoples Hof's. Sure they are broadcast in game but it's likely that most people ignored it. This person didn't post the Hof here so that leads to a few possibilities;
1)They don't have a forum account, and we can thus assume that means they do not want to take part in the forum. By posting for them you have gotten them involved.
2)They don't like to brag, it's kind of rude to brag for them.

I don't know how anyone else would feel about it but I would personally be insulted if someone posted my hofs on here. The reasoning behind this is that I can speak for myself and if I choose not to share it then I don't want someone else sharing it for me.

In fairness, I don't see anything in the OP saying "this sucks". Others afterword came with that type of comment.

Also it's not illegal to discuss what we see in the global/hof chat/lists. That's kind of a given.

A few of these discussions have lead to good feedback and results from MA (for example the famous trapped spider hof that lead to the "can't be hurt/sweated" fix)

HOWEVER, there are plenty of times when jealousy, complaining and petty bickering have hurt the community as well.

Stryker, Bait and others have been given so much crap over their loot, that they've decided not to share their findings with the community again. And I'm aware of lots of others who have refused to share w/ the community via forum for fear of being the victim of mass attacks over their good fortune and hard work.

The person who got this puny hof may very well be the next Skalman/Auktuma/Squall/Whoever. They may come across valuable information/items that could change the course of this game for some people.

But because they'd rather not have folks be mad at them for their hard work, they may simply quietly play in the corner, hoarding all their info to themselves.

Or worse, they may leave, and we'll never know what we lost, due to jealousy.

I'm not mad at you atall.. the lack of actual speach within your OP says alot.. it's what you DON'T say as much as what you DO say. But it's not just you.. as JC and other suggest.. there are many possible reasons according to individuals for reasoning of anything.. but basicly.. whatever your actuall purpose of the thread is...as it stands it's primarily negative.

INMHO.. you lose before you win.. in some cases you win before you lose.. consider that payment in leiu. etc etc....

Gratz john:) its hard to get a better start !! do not expect it to be so easy all the time, use the cash to explore what you can do in this universe and..dont forget...have fun :)

Yeha!.. flash reminded me.. gratz! may it be one of many :)

After a lot of testing etc, I think what happens is a new player using unmaxed weapons actually increase their cost per kill etc so their base cost may actually be alot higher then the HP of a mob when you calculating multiplier. This in effect makes it look like a 400 ped HOF on a 3 pec per kill mob when in effect they are spending 5-7 pecs to kill those mobs. If it cost them twice as much and the ratio drops to 8000 times that is the normal cap for max uber multipliers.

In my expierence, uber uber multipliers always seem to be bigger on small mobs.
I could accept fuzzy's explenation but i also think the chance of markup in the mob affects this a bit.
much more chance on aurrli's for example to loot a 100 ped esi in between ;)

In fairness, I don't see anything in the OP saying "this sucks". Others afterword came with that type of comment.

Also it's not illegal to discuss what we see in the global/hof chat/lists. That's kind of a given.

A few of these discussions have lead to good feedback and results from MA (for example the famous trapped spider hof that lead to the "can't be hurt/sweated" fix)

HOWEVER, there are plenty of times when jealousy, complaining and petty bickering have hurt the community as well.

Stryker, Bait and others have been given so much crap over their loot, that they've decided not to share their findings with the community again. And I'm aware of lots of others who have refused to share w/ the community via forum for fear of being the victim of mass attacks over their good fortune and hard work.

The person who got this puny hof may very well be the next Skalman/Auktuma/Squall/Whoever. They may come across valuable information/items that could change the course of this game for some people.

But because they'd rather not have folks be mad at them for their hard work, they may simply quietly play in the corner, hoarding all their info to themselves.

Or worse, they may leave, and we'll never know what we lost, due to jealousy.

I can only see envy & jelousy as a reason.. Greed is a nasty thing..
Ppl better try to understand what they are doing 'wrong' for not getting the same results.
As a matter of fact, they better start to TRACK their results so they can see for themselves where it goes wrong.
I also expierenced neg rep on an ath post first hand, stating you had enough loot by now.
I just don't like the idea that they 'won' so I just keep posting my loots that are worth sharing ;)

here is my biggest ever hof still to date

:yay: Go small mob multipliers :yay:

I just don't normally mention the short but horribly crappy run I had on cp before this

And if anyone can point me to a good spawn of combibo young untaxxed, I will be indebted to you

here is my biggest ever hof still to date

:yay: Go small mob multipliers :yay:

I just don't normally mention the short but horribly crappy run I had on cp before this

And if anyone can point me to a good spawn of combibo young untaxxed, I will be indebted to you

Must admit ... I am always a little jealous ;) when I see one "uber" loot on such a small creature :laugh:

lol i didnt even get a global from daik when hunting them :D

Back