Linden The Chosen Avery
Black Hawk Hawk
MH Grave Digger
Jimmy B (Captain)
Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
Warants Skalman Skalmansson
Patrik Stormer Deluxe
Helene Helena Fra

I've made use of Entropia Tracker but not included avatars I've not found in existing Main 12 Teams.

Also made use of what I know about particular avatars.

Jimmy B is probably a surprise selection to most people but is in my Main 12 for his outstanding organisational abilities.

lol thanks Kev, although I think my first instinct when faced with that group of 11 avatars would be to charge up my tp chip real fast :D

lol thanks Kev, although I think my first instinct when faced with that group of 11 avatars would be to charge up my tp chip real fast :D

I was speaking with my rl friend Jet today and he said he would also include you in an All-Nations Main 12 for your organisational abilities...so not just my opinion. ;)

I was speaking with my rl friend Jet today and he said he would also include you in an All-Nations Main 12 for your organisational abilities...so not just my opinion. ;)

LOL come right out and say it Kev:)

Hurrikane

Mine:
Black Hawk Hawk (Captain)
Jenna Star Mercury
Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
Warants Skalman Skalmansson
Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu
Patrik Stormer Deluxe
Neo The Famous Trader SharpFlerin
Jon Neverdie Jacobs
Neomaven Flerinsson
James Jimmy Stryker
Linden The Chosen Avery
Ben Cobra Boner

I don't know enough about Jimmy's organizational skills (sorry Jimmy :)) but I know about Hawk's!

I second that! JimmyB has been an awesome asset throughout! I call him EU stato like that guy offav baddiel n skinner but instead of football, EU! :)

wtf am i still doing up :D

Jamhot

I'd say..

Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow (Swe)
Arthur Starman Dent (Swe)
fredrik Proppen brodin (Swe)
Dejay dj Jaguar (ENG)
Epsilon Eps Vaz (ENG)
Rick ter Scale (ENG)
Jhony Rony Macaroni (Ro)
Sir SirAttack Attack (Ro)
Jack Combo Nikis (Ro)
Avery (tib)
Krrk (Tib)
Mirandax (Tib)

With coaches :)P) as Count Joe of swe and Oracle of eng and with a support where shouldn't be missing Remo 3l3ctric, Tzepu, Tekkie or that crazy French dude inlove with melee whos name I forgot.

This would be golden team :) (well aside from England which is already golden :p )

I already had the best team so I'd just keep it.

Back